[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please move OUT NPC Admin & Wee Moon Bunny !

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since the event only 10 days left, and Nexon still can't fix the frozen lag, Can you please MOVE the NPC ADMIN & WEE MOON BUNNY OUT of EVENT HALL. Please put it in the town instead. Please..please..please..I can't make Jewel and change my unused coins!

Thank you!

Comments

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    be careful what you say the Maple Admin is what of the three that create lag. with that being said, her, Cassandra and Gaga need there own separate maps the branch off of the event hall.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Or... you know, they could create a separate area in the event hall for limited event npcs vs permanent ones.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    if you separate the three main ones then they should all function a little better. Also, what is Cody for? I haven't seen him do stuff in a while.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    No to the Maple Admin since she's one of the main offenders of lag.

Yes to the Moon Bunny, that NPC can be moved out.
  • ArwenArwen
    edited November 2016
    NPC Admin maybe was the one who cause the lag..but it's probably because they put it together in one map with Gaga and Cassandra. So, I think If they separated them, it could be better. Or they can move the exchange coin to another NPC ( Wee moon bunny for example r the Rice cake mommy) . I didn't have this lag until the last Maple Leaf even ended. Then the lag started. So i don't know what causing this lag all of sudden.

I need the NPC Admin because I want to exchange some old coins or they change the exchange coin event to another npc.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited November 2016
    Or just ask Nexon to create separate rooms for Maple Admin, Gaga and Cassandra. ONE room for EACH of these NPCs. Every other NPCs can stay in same map. I suggst that once in past. Is it hard to create Event Hall - Gaga House, Event Hall - Cassandra House and Event Hall - Maple Admin House ?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    The lag will likely dissipate to an extent once the V coin exchange event ends. As soon as you enter the event hall, your inventory is being scanned for any one of the 54 types of coins listed here, and if you have none of the listed types, then you're not shown the exchange option in Maple Admin.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

The lag will likely dissipate to an extent once the V coin exchange event ends. As soon as you enter the event hall, your inventory is being scanned for any one of the 54 types of coins listed here, and if you have none of the listed types, then you're not shown the exchange option in Maple Admin.
    The lag was really bad even before this event. People were crying that they can't reach the Jewelmaker Bunny before, too.

As for that inventory scan - it contributes nothing but more lag, and should be removed BEFORE the exchange event ends. So we'll be able to, you know, exchange the coins.
    Arwen
  • ArwenArwen
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

As AKradian said, the lag was already happened before the coin Exchange event started. The lag is really2 bad. I found out this could be also because the link skill. When i went there with my mule low level character without any link skill or link its skill to any other, it's better and not so laggy ( Just a bit). SO I wonder if the link skill is one of the ones who cause the spike lag too.