[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More Ways to Earn Reward Points

WillSufficeWillSuffice
Reactions: 400
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I was thinking that there should be more ways besides bossing to earn reward points. Such as:

(Daily)
-Kill 300 monsters (50 RP)
-Kill Elite Boss (50 RP)
-Craft 5 items in Ardentmill (50 RP)
-Play for 1 hour (10 RP for each hour, up to 3 hours per day)

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    WillSuffice

I was thinking that there should be more ways besides bossing to earn reward points. Such as:

(Daily)
    -Kill 300 monsters (50 RP)
    -Kill Elite Boss (50 RP)
    -Craft 5 items in Ardentmill (50 RP)
    -Play for 1 hour (10 RP for each hour, up to 3 hours per day)
    star planet comeback would be way better
    80-150rp per win and 10-30 per loss depending of game played
    also would be better make ea boss kill 100 rp instead of 50rp
    basically there's alr a limit rp charge per month (think is 30k rp) and with current methods is even too enoing to even reach 5k..
    or these sugestion or drop rp items value on rp shop to half
  • WillSufficeWillSuffice
    edited December 2016
    Bear in mind though, Reward Points are like an alternative to buying Cash Items with NX. So, I don't think they'll change how much you get.

I think just want to them to create a more diverse way of obtaining them.

Also, I don't really mind Star Planet being taken out (I got tired of losing in One Card).
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    WillSuffice

Bear in mind though, Reward Points are like an alternative to buying Cash Items with NX. So, I don't think they'll change how much you get.

I think just want to them to create a more diverse way of obtaining them.

Also, I don't really mind Star Planet being taken out (I got tired of losing in One Card).
    so what? if nexon wanted to bost alot their cash intake they would make like kms and ems did making psoks cubes and many other items traedable on shops
    is nexon choice make nx untrad making gms really pay2win so no wonder loads of players enjoy reboot
    and being sick of lose a game isnt enought reason to remove the best possible way to make rp wo being limited to daily bosses
    i like ur sugetions exept elite boss 1 wich way to anoying to futfill. better exange that to a kill of 1 big mob (those we summon bf elite)

• WillSufficeWillSuffice
    edited December 2016
    Killing elite mobs is the easiest thing ever. I think of the RP for killing an elite boss as just an extra bonus.

I agree that Nexon could boost their sales by removing this pay-to-win elements. But, I just don't think they will do it.
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    WillSuffice

Killing elite mobs is the easiest thing ever. I think of the RP for killing an elite boss as just an extra bonus.

I agree that Nexon could boost their sales by removing this pay-to-win elements. But, I just don't think they will do it.
    mby on future they will do ;) after all their goal is make most $$$ as possible and by making that they gtg bost alot for sure