[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I thought level cap on Netts Pyramid removed?

gamechangergamechanger
Reactions: 3,460
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I thought it had been removed, but when I just tried to enter that PQ with some higher leveled guild mates it told us that we weren't allowed to enter since someone was higher than level 89. What's up with that? How are we expected to complete this when it was already a neglected PQ in the first place and now everyone will speed through those 10 levels even faster due to the burning event?

We have to finish it 5 times for the V diary. I thought for sure it wouldn't be as hard as some of the other stuff in there (like that godforsaking 333 elite mobs.........), but now I'm not so sure. There was 1 other person in Windia PQ room today when I checked, and I checked several times, but they were above level 89 anyway, and Netts requires 4 people exactly in your party. What the hell nexon?

Comments

• DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited December 2016
    There is no level cap. HOWEVER there are different difficulties. LVL 90 is the start of the higher difficulty.

SO level to 90 and your friends can do it with you :)
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for answering, I haven't even tried Netts pyramid since before the RED revamp, forgot about the different difficulties.