[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When our biggest complaint is green text spam...

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
... we have reached good days.

I am very impressed with yesterday's patch.
The maintenance ended a bit early, and there were no gamebreaking issues discovered afterwards, necessitating an additional emergency maintenance.
This is a vast improvement on Nexon's previous track record and I want to say: Well done!

Not that everything is perfect, of course. Many bugs from before are still not fixed, there are some new issues too, and there might be more issues discovered as people start getting their 5th job skills now, nearly 24 hours after game-up. The lag is also not entirely gone, and we'll see what the weekend 2x does in that regard.
But still, as I said before, this is much better than expected, and I commend all involved. I hope Nexon can keep it up and keep improving.
CatoooloooThe Blue CorsairAaronHuskyBooberpuppyIvangoldVekilo

Comments

• YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    As topic title suggest, please make the items people obtained not green anymore. Alliance chat is probably for most the most used chat and it's at times untradeable with the spam of items comming out.

P.s. servers need massive upgrade, there is a lot of lag still. One of the main reasons for lag is quests with kill count or one of the 5th job prequests where you have to get 500m exp.
  • The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited December 2016
    I'd also agree with the box/gachapon/item text being changed to a color besides green.

And +1 @Akradian.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2016
    don't use RED

it will look like a hurricane warning

I did the biggest laugh from tricking my alliance into thinking I got a Frenzy Totem from the Gachapon.