[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MANA OVERLOAD FOR ALL MAGICIAN. Inc. Battle Mage?

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I wonder , it's said that All Magician will get Mana Overload. But I can't find this skill on my Battle Mage, I only get the Unification Aura.
And I wonder about the word "Can be Toggle" in explanation about Unification Aura. Because it's only limited time. I think if u can toggle it, means it won't be disappeared except u toggle it off just like the old one (It's the old skill of Battle mage that Nexon has taken away actually). But why it's only a very short time? Is it bug?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    The only node you get for free is your class-specific one, which in your case is Unification Aura.
    All the rest, including Mana Overload and all the decent skills, have to be found from nodestones or crafted from node shards.
    Arwen
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    It bears mentioning that, while you can search through all the nodes for the one you want to craft, you appear to be required to spell it exactly as it's shown on the node.

e.g. if you search "spirit claw", you get no results, yet searching "Spirit Claw" gets you the obvious result.
    Arwen
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    Ok I get it. Because i saw in the explanation and i thought u will get it directly just like my Unification Aura. Thanks all. Btw, I got it already after I disassembled some Nodes and make it new cost 140 node shards (or w/e the name is)