[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

1- Make revive Evo labs 2- About ores

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello

Evolution Lab was before really great and helpfull for the players. Also really fun. I think it's still fun because it's special, you can chose BMGs, monster skins and such. Nevertheless, it lost a lot of it's utility.

Let me give you an example. There is a screenshot about someone who needed a huge amount of Black Crystals Ores. So she went to Evo. Lab and added this yellow buff, then she simply farmed a nice amount of ores.

link : http://imgur.com/l7mvH5L

Now the only significative buffs you can find are those for exp., but Evo. Lab isn't even a good training place... So yea it would be nice if the old buffs could be added back to Evo. shop please.

Also, concerning ores, their should be something to help people who need a huge amount of them, for x raison, ESPECIALLY IN REBOOT, where you can't buy them. For exemple, there someone who wants to make 8 Balanced Furies for his Night Lord, but you need 100 Black Crystals to make one set of Furies. You need then 600 Black Crystal Ores per furies; this is 4800 ores for the 8 you want. You can make approximatively 100 Black Crystal Ores per day if you are lucky enough. So you would need 48 days to make your weapons, and again, this is if you have time to farm them EVERYDAY. Insane. The quest and the others stuff you need for Balanced Furries take enough time already.

There might be a lot and a lot of other situations, again, especially in Reboot.

Thank to consider.

P.S. Your image link and bold/italic character system isn't working.
  1. Do you like pizza ?4 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (2 votes)
    2. Ofc
       50% (2 votes)

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited January 2017
    I definitely miss evo labs for farming materials. I wish they'd bring those cores back or give us some alternative to farm materials in masses. Gathering is so rng based and really sucks due to how slow it is.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Maybe I'm just a lowly noob player, but why in the world would you need EIGHT sets of Furies? o.o
    I manage with two sets cause I pawn a lot of stuff at shops, even then I think four is more than enough. I mean 4 sets = 4000 stars = 40 infinite star buff = 120mins of farming.
    (Just wondering, to each his/her own.)
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited January 2017
    I agree, I really liked Evo lab as an alternate way to collect herbs and ores, especially because it meant avoiding the harvesting lag error (which still has not been fixed, years later and will possibly never be fixed). I also liked being able to customize the monsters and the music, and being able to get a little bit of exp while I collected ingredients. I was so sad to find out it had gone. I am still able to collect enough of the ingredients I need through harvesting (i grow imps for the rakes & wrenches so its faster) but again, with that harvesting error collecting ingredients is plain frustrating. I would definitely love having the cores brought back to Evo lab for an alternate way to collect ingredients.

• CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    YinYangX
    YinYangX said:

Maybe I'm just a lowly noob player, but why in the world would you need EIGHT sets of Furies? o.o
    I manage with two sets cause I pawn a lot of stuff at shops, even then I think four is more than enough. I mean 4 sets = 4000 stars = 40 infinite star buff = 120mins of farming.
    (Just wondering, to each his/her own.)
    I have 28 Sets of Hwabi and 2 Sets of Steely as warning sets. Granted, I have never started using Steely while out training, but I do burn through stars rather quickly. Having only 2/4 sets of a star is not very good for long term training as some skills require stars even with the skill that makes it so you don't use stars. For example, I use the mobbing skill that makes mesos drop more often as my primary attack and only use Quad Stars when bossing. The mobbing skill uses 3 stars, no matter what. So in 1 hour, I blow through 5-7 sets of Hwabi. I'm terrible at explaining things, so if you don't understand, just say so and I will try harder. :D