[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm stuck in a loop and the Black Mage Escaped...

SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
Reactions: 1,535
edited February 2017 in General Chat
So i was doing the quest for the gold maple emblem on my Night Lord, i got to the part where you put the stone on the seal of the Black Mage, Me being the type of person that wants to see the world burn i told him i'd join him and wouldn't go against that much power. So i walked away and left. . . after going through the 3rd portal is stopped me and said 742hm so i decided to go back and say the right dialog. But after going back in this happened QYC7P

My Question... How do i leave this infinite loop of maps that cause me to walk slowly

On a side note, Black Mage escaped and i doomed the world. Your Welcome?

Comments

• SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    edited February 2017
    IGN : SoulLessFaux
    World : Reboot
    Time of incident : 2.40AM PST 2/3/17

Would really love to get unstuck. . .
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    So i was doing the quest for the gold maple emblem on my Night Lord, i got to the part where you put the stone on the seal of the Black Mage, Me being the type of person that wants to see the world burn i told him i'd join him and wouldn't go against that much power. So i walked away and left. . . after going through the 3rd portal is stopped me and said fL8m32X.jpg so i decided to go back and say the right dialog. But after going back in this happened yUeRDLy.jpg

My Question... How do i leave this infinite loop of maps that cause me to walk slowly

On a side note, Black Mage escaped and i doomed the world. Your Welcome?

You have to use direct links for posting images; the url that ends in a file format(.jpg in your case).

That being said, I'm afraid I don't quite know how to help you on this.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    There should be a lightbulb quest above your head in the Black Mage's throne room. Given your level, it might not be visible.

Try opening your quest tab and selecting the button that reads "Quests around my level", and waiting in the throne room for a few seconds. See if something pops up.
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    edited February 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    There should be a lightbulb quest above your head in the Black Mage's throne room. Given your level, it might not be visible.

I noticed that a LightBulb wasn't there, However i attempted something different and it fixed it. I accepted one of many quests that Auto-Teleport you to another map, e.g. > Zakum to tele to el nath, Silent Crusade,ect. After doing so you must Forfeit the original Quest and re-talk to Athena then re-enter, This should probably be fixed so it doesn't happen to others. It seems talking to him then leaving will cause him to disappear when he shouldn't. It tricking the game into thinking you talked to him and succeeded then left.

Honestly with the amount of people getting stuck in maps... there should just be a option on Maplestory that cost like 100k mesos and it transports you to Lith Harbor or Maple Island. A lot of MMO's have this and it's usually labeled as a *Unstuck* button.

Thanks for the help anyway :D... Now i just need to fix my newest glitch that won't even allow me to play. -_-