[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone wanna do cygnus with me in khaini?

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Once again, I wanna apologize for all the bashing after all the frustration from seeing all the changes from all the classes. I wanna see nexon improve though not just on content, but on fixing lag issues.

Second, I'm looking for the cygnus familiar, and I was wondering if anyone would like to party me to do cygnus whenever I reach lvl 140 on my xenon?

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    Dark20 wrote: »
    Once again, I wanna apologize for all the bashing after all the frustration from seeing all the changes from all the classes. I wanna see nexon improve though not just on content, but on fixing lag issues.

Second, I'm looking for the cygnus familiar, and I was wondering if anyone would like to party me to do cygnus whenever I reach lvl 140 on my xenon?
    u don't need to apologize it's alright I know how it feels when players are waiting for a response from nexon of when will they fix the lag issue from event hall and more but no words from nexon of course u can't bash from the forum because it's against the rule also if your looking for a party u better join in the guild.

Dark20ZeldaOfHyrule
  • Dark20Dark20
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    Dark20 wrote: »

u don't need to apologize it's alright I know how it feels when players are waiting for a response from nexon of when will they fix the lag issue from event hall and more but no words from nexon of course u can't bash from the forum because it's against the rule also if your looking for a party u better join in the guild.

Okay thanks! I just wish nexon would hire a new CM and communicate with us more.