[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will we ever get Orca as a class?

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited February 2017 in General Chat
She was a character from the evolving system update.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    So do we need classes now for every single character that's fleshed out further than "FETCH ME TWENTY BEAR ASSES"?

There are 41 classes and people are already crying about how horrible it is of Nexon to allow for only 40 character slots per server.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2017
    why would Orca/Orchid need to be a playable character? shes not just a character from Evo world, shes part of the main story, and if you go through the black heaven block buster you will get more of it.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2017
    Play Xenon, problem solved.
    JettLuvsU
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Orca? Sounds cool playing as whale.
    JettLuvsUDark20
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017

to be fair that's her original name.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017

Yeah that could be cool.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Play Xenon, problem solved.

I'm already playing a xeonon who's getting closer to 4th job. I've been playing xenon since it first came out.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    So do we need classes now for every single character that's fleshed out further than "FETCH ME TWENTY BEAR ASSES"?

There are 41 classes and people are already crying about how horrible it is of Nexon to allow for only 40 character slots per server.

I mean sure, we have mihile as a playable class, so why not orcha? I like her character design. And why not also make the cygnus job instructors playable classes as well?
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited February 2017
    85ucrHo.png

I'm not sorry for this at all.
    FennekinDeathmobs
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »

Not sorry for what? Oh I see! Nexon should really let people upload images directly.

It says "not found".
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited February 2017
    Dark20 wrote: »

Not sorry for what? Oh I see! Nexon should really let people upload images directly.

It says "not found".

How bout now? I use google + (since no one uses it) to upload all my weird crap. Bummer it doesnt work with forums, I always thought it did.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

What other people? I'm pretty sure you're only talking about me, dood. What crying? I just want to be able to play every single class nexon has to offer, but I can't have all of them on one account. I don't understand why nexon hasn't expanded character slot limit if they made more than 40 classes. nexon is garbage anyways. Stop sucking them.

I'm sorry for all the bashing but I'm not sorry for nexon. They are garbage. Too bad nexon doesn't allow honest bashing against them.

They used to only have 24 character slots since the first expansion, but 40 still isn't enough. And they better fix the event hall lag cause I wanna get the prize for doing the sengoukuing event starting tomorrow. If only CM HIme was here.

Literally, thanks for reminding me how much I hate nexon for ruining classes and not fixing lag issues @DeeMon
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »
    Dark20 wrote: »

It says "not found".

How bout now? I use google + (since no one uses it) to upload all my weird crap. Bummer it doesnt work with forums, I always thought it did.

Nope, sadly it's still not working.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited February 2017
    They have 40 since in KMS they don't have 4 more classes like in GMS, so they have 37, a lot but enough to have all classes in 40slots.