[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Stability of a drunkard

NarpsNarps
Reactions: 540
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
It's been pretty bad since the V update, but now it's a 100% fail rate to even get through the Region Select screen.
Private servers are much, much more stable than this, a game run by a "company".

To any new players browsing the forums, skip this game, and go play on a private server for your Maple fix. Your hair and your sanity will thank me later.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    Narps wrote: »
    It's been pretty bad since the V update, but now it's a 100% fail rate to even get through the Region Select screen.
    Private servers are much, much more stable than this, a game run by a "company".

To any new players browsing the forums, skip this game, and go play on a private server for your Maple fix. Your hair and your sanity will thank me later.
    u better be careful when talking about private server a mod will come in and remove the post or closing the thread cause well its in COC.

BIackbean
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    u better be careful when talking about private server a mod will come in and remove the post or closing the thread cause well its in COC.

That is exactly what I'll do.

@Narps
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6835/code-of-conduct#latest
    - Controversial, illegal (pirating, drugs, other illicit etc.), adult (drinking, sexual activities and references) and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed.

Encouraging players to use private servers, which is basically hacking I might point out, is against the rules. Please do not do it.
This discussion has been closed.