[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Whales] Does your breath of divinity glitch too?

2Short2Post2Short2Post
Reactions: 640
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Hello whales of maplestory, does your breath of divinity glitch too? Too me it last way too short, since after a while i cant use it anymore.

Like a guy's first time in bed, lasts 2-3 min, then its donzo.
  1. How long does your BOD Last before being useless?8 votes
    1. Doesnt glitch for me
       25% (2 votes)
    2. Longer than 2-3 min
       13% (1 vote)
    3. Longer than the first cast
       13% (1 vote)
    4. Longer than my ex-BF
       50% (4 votes)

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    As mentioned with the ring's sudden introduction, we had kept a close eye on the functionality of the ring.
    We can inform everyone that our QA is currently bugging all the issues mentioned in this thread.

We'll be sure to give an update once we have word.

Arwoooo~
    AlexF
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited April 2017
    This ring was a bad idea from the get go, plz remove its effect and just make it a plain jane 25 wa ring like hilla's rage. which is still pretty good. the effect on this ring is what the warrior classes 2nd 5th job skill should have been, a semi low cooldown clutch absorb 1 hko shield ability.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited April 2017
    This ring was a bad idea from the get go, plz remove its effect and just make it a plain jane 25 wa ring like hilla's rage. which is still pretty good. the effect on this ring is what the warrior classes 2nd 5th job skill should have been, a semi low cooldown clutch absorb 1 hko shield ability.

Let's also remove the Frenzy Totem and make it a regular totem while we're at it.
    Bahamut_X
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I submitted a ticket about it being bugged so hopefully they had already known? They claimed to have forwarded it. One would assume it was not forwarded to the trash bin but that is what appears to happen to hacking reports so who knows.
    AlexF