[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

the number of hackers exist at the very moment

DoggieWowDoggieWow
Reactions: 300
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Hello everyone, I hope some GM will read it and wake up
I am Nick playing since beta never posted anything at the forums but today I had enough
all this years and nexon still can't take care of hackers destroying our game, I always see more and more of them they don't even change channels
easy targets to ban but still none
today at the x2 I went to twisted perion for elite mob hunt and all the maps and I mean it ALL THE MAPS were full with 1-2 hackers
in all channels and every map

isn't it time you do something about it nexon?
we the players invest time,effort,money to enjoy the game, but you do NOTHING about the hackers

now ask youself why people are quiting?
thanks to the hackers the meso loses its value for example gear that should cost 1-2b costs 20-40b
now ask yourself why would a new player that decided to play your game would invest on a new game over 200$ just to get this amount of nx to buy stuff and resell for the gear?
I know I wouldn't
so WAKE UP because if you don't care about your game atleast we the players do!

worried mapler.

_____

Moderator note.
Close reason: Terms of Use-breaking discussions are not allowed. Please do not discuss meso (in game currency) to USD (real money currency). Selling gear for real money isn't allowed.

Comments

• ZambookiiZambookii
    Reactions: 815
    edited April 2017
    Your like the 100th person to make a post about hackers.. Everyone is mad..
  • DoggieWowDoggieWow
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2017
    Zambookii wrote: »
    Your like the 100th person to make a post about hackers.. Everyone is mad..

I am not mad because there is hackers, every game has hackers
    I am mad because nexon aint doing a thing to prevent it

when its so easy to ban them for all this years since beta nothing changed,i am sick hearing from nexon " we are doing our best"
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited April 2017
    the game client is so bloated that there are so many ways to exploit it...not to mention the time it takes to load the game and the burden the game client puts on thin client computers. nexon didn't invest on their servers and the players suffer.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    MomTeresa wrote: »
    the game client is so bloated that there are so many ways to exploit it...not to mention the time it takes to load the game and the burden the game client puts on thin client computers. nexon didn't invest on their servers and the players suffer.

They never really updated the client.
    One day its gonna break .
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited April 2017
    It's just that maplestory has a spaghetti code making it break easily I know it's **** .
  • chc1chc1
    Reactions: 500
    edited April 2017
    Your points are invalid and only backs up the opposing side.
    Why? Because everything have deflated. You can buy end game gear 27-30% for just 10-20b. That's only $30 when it would've been $150 a while back.
    Take your scenario for example, a player that spends $200 back then can get 1 or 2 piece of 30% gear. Now 200 is at least 100b and you can easily get 5-7 pieces.
    You also didn't take into consideration of decrease in meso value. Sure 20b sounds like a lot, but is it really? It's only $30-40. That's not even 10b if you use the rate from a year ago.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    chc1 wrote: »
    Your points are invalid and only backs up the opposing side.
    Why? Because everything have deflated. You can buy end game gear 27-30% for just 10-20b. That's only $30 when it would've been $150 a while back.
    Take your scenario for example, a player that spends $200 back then can get 1 or 2 piece of 30% gear. Now 200 is at least 100b and you can easily get 5-7 pieces.
    You also didn't take into consideration of decrease in meso value. Sure 20b sounds like a lot, but is it really? It's only $30-40. That's not even 10b if you use the rate from a year ago.

you cant see like that ... there is so much meso in the market you cant do much even if you have lots of meso so its same

and how you mean 20b its 30-40$ ? you cant be so sure unless buying from hackers wich is not legal
    the nx you get its gamble and the nx things you can sell also dosnt cost much as i said so yea

its crazyy and sad that it gets thro years like that ....
This discussion has been closed.