[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

1 Hit Kill Inferno Wolf (Giant Potion)

White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
Reactions: 805
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello! Today, I activated one Giant Potion to test, and at the same time, one Inferno Wolf portal appeared, and I got into it. I just hit the Inferno Wolf and he died...
But when I got on the map I was already pushing the attack key quickly, and I did not see if there were players inside that killed the boss, because I could not even see the boss's life, if he was about to die or not. So please see if giant potion kills inferno wolf with a hit only, and if that's the case, please fix it. Thank you, apologies, I did not know this would happen.

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format when posting in this subforum.
JettLuvsU

Comments

• QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    wolf prob was at 1 hp
    rip wolf 2017-2017
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    well I liked using 'Rune of Might' right next to the Inferno wolf before entering, didn't do as much damage as normal but it was funny getting comments like "Watch your step!" or "WTFBBQ HUGE MAPLER" after we were pulled out of the den to collect rewards.