[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What Char to make?

ChloekinzzChloekinzz
Reactions: 720
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Uhm, i've recently come back to Maple after a bit of a break, (year and a half) as always been lots of changes, i feel like a bit of a lost chicken atm, not sure what to do with myself or my character, only have a Night Lord (lvl 185) which seems weak atm and i'm struggling with monsters/bosses/quests around my lvl, a Mercedes (lvl 125) and a lvl 75 Priest. I'm thinking of creating another new character but i'm unsure what, their is so much choice nowadays, its all a bit overwhelming, not sure where to start, i've never been into warriors really, i like Magicians and Thief classes the best, anything with good mob skills or from a distance i like. Does anyone have any guidance or even tips on how i could improve the chars i already have, feel a bit lost lol ty.

Comments

• SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited June 2017
    @Chloekinzz Make a NL if you like theives. Their Mark skill is insane of the better mobbing skills. So you get the best of both worlds.
  • ChloekinzzChloekinzz
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2017
    Already have one lol, it's lvl 185, but it feels pretty weak atm, i struggle against bosses/quests/monsters around my lvl, if you have any tips of how i could improve it perhaps?