[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scania keeps crashing and is totally unplayable.

BDOBDO
Reactions: 1,815
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
No one brings it up??? really?
This keeps happening since last night! For many times!!!!!
Some illegitimate players are CRASHING THE SERVER AND WHERE ARE THE GMs?????????????

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    Ping was horrible across most servers during the night hours and several channels in some worlds crashed. Some are at this point.

I was surprised no one made a thread until now.
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    edited June 2017
    Ping was horrible across most servers during the night hours and several channels in some worlds crashed. Some are at this point.

I was surprised no one made a thread until now.

No one simply cares anymore which is a bad sign.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    No one simply cares anymore which is a bad sign.

On the contrary, this was being discussed on the Discord last night. As noted, the channels themselves do not appear to be crashing (Nexon sees them as up on their end, Southperry shows them as up), nor do the crashes appear to be consistent (I logged in to verify if Scania-9 was up).
    g9g9Fwi.png?1
    Its2Sharp4U
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Just logged on this morning to get a pop up window indicating me to claim my items from frederick... the channel crashed during the night and my hired merchant disappeared

This whole time I could've sold some stuff.... good job guys