[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This ID is still logged in...

Player1Player1
Reactions: 1,040
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in General Chat
SO... with the addition reboot channels crashing here and there, my character seems to be stuck in a loop. I've closed and relogged the game about 5 times already? Anyone else have the same problem?

Edit: I finally got to my character selection screen, only to get kicked out to the main screen again with the repeat of the title...

Comments

• ZambookiiZambookii
    Reactions: 815
    edited July 2017
    Same, I got on, dced and now im getting already logged in. Seems channels are crashing.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Yeah when you abruptly d/c, your character doesnt register that it has logged off properly or the game thinks it's still in game cause of the lag. It'll keep happening as long as the server is unstable right now.
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Yeah when you abruptly d/c, your character doesnt register that it has logged off properly or the game thinks it's still in game cause of the lag. It'll keep happening as log as the server is unstable right now.

TT^TT
    That's a pretty long time for a character to log off properly (considering I was watching a 15 min youtube video on cats before actually posting this on the forum .-.)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    rough day, rough life

shouldnt be anything to worry about though