[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New type of Fashion Contest?

GothoritaGothorita
Reactions: 580
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know there is already an existing fashion contest, but this contest is a little bit different. Maybe Nexon could do a collaboration with Maplestory Design and contestants would enter their "dream" outfits. In return, the winner(s) would win the items on their character they entered (maybe even hair/face). The items could be untradeable so people won't use the cash equips for profit in regular servers. Maybe to make it more interesting, the characters would have to follow a theme/contestants would have to create a backstory for the character. I thought maybe this could be a cool idea for a contest. It could happen maybe twice a year, and one rule could be that you can only win once.

Comments

• krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    This is a very interesting suggestion but one I could never see happening. We have an impossible time getting the GMs to care about our cash shop at all. We have threads full of requests where we are begging Nexon PLEASE GIVE US A REASON TO SPEND and they simply seem to not care. That being said, I adore your idea, but could never see it happen.
  • GothoritaGothorita
    Reactions: 580
    edited August 2017
    I don't know if it was just a coincident or not, but they just posted a contest very similar to my suggestion :o
    krsk