[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fiona won't craft Crimson Arcglaive

ABCZZTABCZZT
Reactions: 1,495
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest?
Summary: If you ask NPC Fiona in Phantom Forest: Dead Man's Gorge to craft a Crimson Arcglaive, she won't tell you the ingredients. If you look up the ingredients elsewhere, they should be 500 crimson wood, 40 typhon feathers, 20 crimson hearts, 4 power crytals, a tao of shadows, a tao of harmony, and 1,000,000 mesos. After gathering all of these things, she still gives me the "you don't have inventory space or all the ingredients" message, when I do have the space and the ingredients.
More details: I tried getting more crimson hearts (70). I tried putting my currently-owned Crimson Arcglaives into storage. I tried getting power crystal ores instead of refined power crystals. None of it worked. The quest that should allow me to have Fiona craft items is "The Fallen Warriors" in the Masteria section, and the game says I've had it completed since 2014/5/5 at 6:00.
Character name: CursedApple
Character level: 220
Character job: Beginner
World name: Broa
Date and time: 4:55 p.m. EST
    No results for this poll

Comments

• ABCZZTABCZZT
    Reactions: 1,495
    edited September 2017
    Beef wrote: »
    Better off RNG it with the trade quest, than crafting

I agree, and I did use the exchange quest, but that is beside the point. This is not a discussion on whether the gambling route or the guaranteed route is better, it is a bug report about the guaranteed route being broken.
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited August 2018
    bump this!