[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Everything you need to know about me.

UzumeUzume
Reactions: 2,525
edited September 2016 in Fan Creations
Pretty simple. I drew this a while ago. It's a reflection of my ideal world and a world I fear.
I'm pretty weird.
Oh, and I'm an artist. And I'm Apollon. Hello!
bumbertyrJettLuvsUContrastYacywuenKeepComingBackBasuraPrideInvulgo

Comments

• VerusAstrumVerusAstrum
    Reactions: 2,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Interesting! The drawings that I can see on each side are what grab my attention the most. It looks like you have two pictures of friends on the bad side, but a demon and person walking alone in the good side? Or perhaps that's the trick, and the red is actually the good side!
  • UzumeUzume
    edited September 2016
    It's sorta an inside thing. The pictures on the red side are actually some of my outdated, kind of weird looking art. While the pictures on the blue side are my more recent, more refined art. Of course, it shows how I've improved. I didn't take note of that though, would've been another great detail to add.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Its pretty awesome, sometimes i really wish i had the capability to draw, i can barley even draw a straight line though XD.
  • UzumeUzume
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Its pretty awesome, sometimes i really wish i had the capability to draw, i can barley even draw a straight line though XD.
    Thanks! Don't worry about that though, years and years ago I started out drawing by tracing over images I liked. I don't do it anymore, but we all start somewhere! Though, it does take time.. lots and lots of time. But I'm sure with enough practice, you could learn!