[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nova is hitting us tomorrow...

ThorinoxThorinox
Reactions: 480
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Nova is finally going to hit us tomorrow, but does anyone know what time the update is going to be set at?

Comments

• DragonFire22DragonFire22
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2017
    Me too can't seem to find any info anywhere, will there be a maintenance or starts at server time reset?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/26699/scheduled-game-update-november-29-2017

The game will go down for maintenance at 5AM Pacific time. That is in exactly 9 hours and 43 minutes from this post.

The game is scheduled to go up at 1PM Pacific Time, at an estimated 8 hours of maintenance time for this patch. After the game goes up there will be a maximum of 3 hours before server reset.
    ThorinoxSherri
  • ThorinoxThorinox
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/26699/scheduled-game-update-november-29-2017

The game will go down for maintenance at 5AM Pacific time. That is in exactly 9 hours and 43 minutes from this post.

The game is scheduled to go up at 1PM Pacific Time, at an estimated 8 hours of maintenance time for this patch. After the game goes up there will be a maximum of 3 hours before server reset.

THANK YOU!!!!! :D
  • SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited November 2017
    please don't hit me
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited November 2017
    please don't hit me

-smacks SunsetChaos with a Pinkbean plushie-
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Yay boss entry nerf...... which makes 0 sense in GMS because GMS bosses gives exp. Unless they are removing exp from bossing which is just going to make even more people quit
    SherriThorinoxdarikSlicedTime
  • JacaruJacaru
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2017
    CET: 2 PM wich is 3PM in Finland, +8 hours, so the game is ready when I'm going to sleep wich makes it Thursday for me.
    I remembered this update and it was the only reason I'm up now. This sucks lol...
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Weeelll... Steam asked me to download a 6.2 GB update for MapleStory, I set it to launch when it's done updating and still in maintenance LOL

Steam - Spreader of False Hope