[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Phantom Voice Over is awful !

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
Why didn't the Global MapleStory team, brought over the original voice actor for phantom from his debut video, WHY!?
Please reconsider bringing him back, his voice is so much better then, the: "Cracked" there's nothing i can't steal! ~barf~

This is the video : The Original Voice Actor <3

Now this is the Voice over for phantom post nova ( eww ) : :'(

Now compare them both, don't get me worng i hate the new voice over, but it's not *as bad as demon slayers imo, but still........................

*this is the rants and raves section, so it's for ranting, don't say things like: you can't say x thing or x that .

PS. the Laughs and grunts for the phantom voice over are form the Korean ( KMS ) version ( which i actually love, so there's at least that i guess )
  1. Do you think nexon should have hired the original phantom voice actor ( from his debut ) ?6 votes
    1. Yes he fits phantoms personality wey better then new new voice actor
       83% (5 votes)
    2. No, the new one is okey in my opinion ( medicore at best )
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Sounds too forced. The original was more phantom but the new one seems a bit phony
    LilyflowerPhantomMasterThiefSherri
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2017
    Lol phantoms voice is not like the original one it seems a bit strange.
    nihiri