[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to embed a screenshot into a forum post....

DarkCaruiDarkCarui
Reactions: 630
edited January 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
The title says everything f3
  1. Am I a lame nerd for not knowing how to do this?8 votes
    1. Yes
       13% (1 vote)
    2. No
       50% (4 votes)
    3. Maybe :>
       25% (2 votes)
    4. Stupid Question
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• xLoveLeixLoveLei
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    You use a third party host to upload the screen shot.
    Photobucket use to do it but they don't anymore they just save all pictures you want. Anyways, you upload to the host, it will generate its own link then you paste the link in the 'URL' option that could be found by the picture while writing a comment or post here in the forum and just hit enter.

If that picture option wasn't available you can simply type: img (enclosed in []) before the link and /img (enclosed in[]) after the link.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    upload image to imgur or something then either click the image button and paste the link in or put [.img] linkgoeshere[./img] without the dots
  • DarkCaruiDarkCarui
    edited December 2017
    Is there any other way? My parents don't let me make accounts
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    DarkCarui wrote: »
    Is there any other way? My parents don't let me make accounts

Imgur in particular allows you to upload the images anonymously. Just hit the green "New Post" button at the top; you don't need to sign up. Other services let you do this as well (TinyPic does, Photobucket doesn't I think) The downside to this is that you won't have any way to modify the image title or caption, and you'll have to bookmark the image in your browser (press CTRL+D) if you want to save the image URL and use it in the future.

However, if you already have a Twitter, Yahoo, Google, or Facebook account, you can sign in to Imgur via that account instead.
    YinYangX
  • DarkCaruiDarkCarui
    edited December 2017
    Thank you! :D