[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Joining the alliance on cadena.

Naruto1x2Naruto1x2
Reactions: 200
edited December 2017 in General Chat
i'm trying to do the step up event but i;m stuck on lvl72 i think joining to alliance on cadena how do i join or complete it?

Comments

• RogueBloodRogueBlood
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited December 2017
    Yes, I'd like to know this too please.

I can't find a quest listed to start this.
  • KheltharKhelthar
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    same
  • KheltharKhelthar
    edited December 2017
    ok after some research and much reading through quests its really easy to do, just open your quest log and go to the to of available quests under "job". it should be like the first quest you can accept it from the quest log you end up talking to a few npcs and getting teleported around but its super simple.
  • RogueBloodRogueBlood
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited December 2017
    Khelthar wrote: »
    ok after some research and much reading through quests its really easy to do, just open your quest log and go to the to of available quests under "job". it should be like the first quest you can accept it from the quest log you end up talking to a few npcs and getting teleported around but its super simple.

What level is your Cadena? Or rather, what level requirement is that quest?
  • ShekarusShekarus
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    Had the same issue, you have to do all Cadena quest up to lvl 65, until you get to Pantheon

its not that long, just some killing and talking
  • KheltharKhelthar
    edited December 2017
    RogueBlood wrote: »
    Khelthar wrote: »

What level is your Cadena? Or rather, what level requirement is that quest?

pretty sure its level 65 im level 160ish
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    it starts with gen iirc
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2017
    You have to complete Cadena Quest Line up until a certain point. Gen or Gin w/e his name is wearing a robe iirc and tells you to be secret about it and head to Cygnus to talk about the Alliance.... or something along those lines.

Best to complete the full storyline anyways otherwise no Magnus for you. RIP