[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Psychology of putting stuff in auction

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
It truly boggles my mind thinking about what goes inside people's head when they put **** like "Subi-Throwing Star" on auction for 30,000,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY?!!!!
Not only this, why are they putting clean Cygnus equip sets with no pots for 500 million?!!
They do know that absolutely no one buys them for such stupid prices, but they still do it. Why????
I just don't get why people put stuff on auction house for what they're actually worth so they can get their money consistently?

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Pigaba wrote: »
    It truly boggles my mind thinking about what goes inside people's head when they put **** like "Subi-Throwing Star" on auction for 30,000,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY?!!!!
    Not only this, why are they putting clean Cygnus equip sets with no pots for 500 million?!!
    They do know that absolutely no one buys them for such stupid prices, but they still do it. Why????
    I just don't get why people put stuff on auction house for what they're actually worth so they can get their money consistently?

The stars make sense, what youre saying, but the empress stuff, usually the shoulder is what's worth 250-500mil.
    After 5th job and the override patch, NL stuff went up like crazy regardless of the level, when it comes to stars at least.
  • PigabaPigaba
    edited December 2017
    WHY?!!!!

The stars make sense, what youre saying, but the empress stuff, usually the shoulder is what's worth 250-500mil.
    After 5th job and the override patch, NL stuff went up like crazy regardless of the level, when it comes to stars at least.

It depends on what world you are in. But I'm in Scania! And I'm not even talking about shoulders. I'm talking clean shoes and gloves that stupid people put up for like 300,000,000- 500,000,000. Clean Empress sets with no pots are not worth that much, when there are clean RA sets that are way cheaper. Some people just do stupid **** like this and I just don't get why.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    WHY?!!!!

It depends on what world you are in. But I'm in Scania! And I'm not even talking about shoulders. I'm talking clean shoes and gloves that stupid people put up for like 300,000,000- 500,000,000. Clean Empress sets with no pots are not worth that much, when there are clean RA sets that are way cheaper. Some people just do stupid **** like this and I just don't get why.

gotcha gotcha, you mean like the newer people that can finally clear empress (easy) and just put random prices cause they think she's endgame boss.
  • PigabaPigaba
    edited December 2017
    WHY?!!!!

gotcha gotcha, you mean like the newer people that can finally clear empress (easy) and just put random prices cause they think she's endgame boss.

I hope that's what it is. But I'm not even just talking about empress set. Sometimes when I want to transfer hammer stuff, I'm in need of some lv 90-110 equips that I'm too lazy to get it myself. I go to auction house to see if anything is up, and there are idiots who put up clean 90-110 equips for 50,000,000 and ****. I don't get those idiots. Had they actually put those things with the right price, they would've made some money. Instead, they wasted their own money putting those on auction. I just don't know why people can't figure this **** out.