[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lotus Stage 1

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Hey all. I'm a Demon Avenger and I was doing 2 Normal Lotus runs last night but I was kind of struggling but I really don't have much of a problem with stage 2 and 3 since I found a strategy to survive longer. I had 14 seconds left and was able to get almost like a little less than 5% HP left. I suppose I have enough damage to kill it but staying alive in Stage 1 is the problem. The main problem is getting killed by the lasers, especially when you enter the map since they don't show mercy and they would hit you damage per like .25 seconds. IT WAS FEROCIOUS! I have 292% Boss, almost 4 mil clean with 88% pdr. Not even using Tyrants due to Demon Avengers not benefiting from the first 5 stars (you're basically spending at least 275 million for nothing on DAs). As a fact, Demon Avengers are already strong on its own either way (running a Chaos Vellum hat to cover a full set of CRA and 5 set Absolab to maximize as much stats as possible w/o losing anything from either). The real question is, is there some kind of factor that would cause the laser rotation speed to rise? Unless if RNG's playing the role. Would love to hear some advice. Stage 1 sure did slow me down the most.
WITqErY.jpg

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2018
    The laser rotation speed is random, from my experience in Lotus Runs. For my party, if we are doing "too well" it seems the lasers will speed up and kill off most of us just to keep us on our toes.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited January 2018
    That's what I've found, too. I usually try to duo with a friend and the laser speed feels completely random. Some runs, it rotates at a normal pace, and for others, well, it picks up. On most occasions, the laser twitches out, resulting in us dying a couple of times.
  • JoKeRRxDJoKeRRxD
    Reactions: 415
    edited January 2018
    What you can do, when the laser at Stg1 speed up, is to stop attacking and focus on avoiding the laser. It slows down eventually.
    bootlickerxxHorntailxx
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited January 2018
    Stage 3: Sometimes i get killed by those purple balls even though I'm not in range to get hit by it.