[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So the event Cadena and Illium 200 rewards...

JointJoint
Reactions: 1,205
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Have these been already given out or no? I took a break before I got my illum to 200 but I did get my Cadena to 200+ within that time limit. I saw the notice said the rewards may be collected on Feb 1st. However, when I logged in the game today I did not get anything from it. I know you can get part of the rewards for at least getting one char to 200 in time so I should have received something right? Did I have to log in by Feb 1st in order to collect this ? Like would it have expired if I did not log in on time or something? If this topic had been brought up already I apologize for a repeat but I couldn't find anything about it. So I would like to know the status of this event? Thank you.

If it's any help I stopped playing around Dec 27th or so. Then just recently came back today. So yea I should receive something since I did reach the deadline for my Cadena being lvl 205.

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Hiya, rewards have already been distributed as of January 25th maintenance. If you logged in today, unfortunately you have missed out as you only had till end of day of February 7th to claim them before they expire.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/27931/complete-scheduled-minor-patch-january-25-2018

-The rewards for the Cadena and Illium Level 200 Rewards event will be distributed. You may pick up your rewards from the gift box notifier on the left-side of the screen before February 7, 2018 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2018
    Okay so some of the now unbanned players did not get this reward and it says on the notes that it was given out again and we have until the 27th to take it from the gift box. Where is it?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2018
    Compensation for the Cadena and Illium Level 200 Event will be given out to players who were missed in the first compensation. Only items that were not received previously will be given. You may pick up your rewards from the gift box notifier on the left-side of the screen before March 27, 2018 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/28559/complete-scheduled-minor-patch-march-15-2018

I did not get it and either did some of my friends that were not banned but did earn it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    CrystalOra, I think this compensation is only for those people who were not issued the rewards the first time due to a bug in the event's record-keeping.
    It was not meant to be for those who "failed" to claim their rewards the first time because they were banned.

I'll alert Nexon to the issue.

As for those of your friends who were not banned but didn't get the rewards either the first time or now, could you ask them to create support tickets about that?