[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Suggestion] New April Fool's Rotation

RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
Reactions: 1,235
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Just a suggestion for the inevitable return of the April Fool's coupons: I think a new rotation would be nice to have, as we've had the same rotation of hairs each time they come back.

Maybe I'm in the minority of people that think this way, but I think, after three years of the same hairs, it's time for something different.

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited February 2018
    I like the idea of obtaining more random (often wacky) hairstyles for April Fool's day.

Are there any specific hairstyles in particular you think should be added as possible options?
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited February 2018
    Mmm... Considering the April Fool's coupons give you opposite sex hairs, I think I'd like to see Lively Waved as a possibility in the male rotation.

I'll have to look up some female hairs that would make my personal cut, but I think it'd be a nice change from the usual list that we've gotten for the last couple of years.