[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Legion] Levels not adding up to the total amount

xKimuraxKimura
Reactions: 865
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
I recently bought 2 more character slots to level up more characters for my accumulative levels in legion. When they were eligible to join legion (that is when they're over level 60), I noticed that my total level hadn't changed. It wasn't a visual bug either I think, because when I level'd up a different character that I had for a much longer time, the total level DID increase. So I'm not sure if this is a bug or if the levels applying of newly made characters takes a little while before it kicks in, but I really hope I could get some clarification about this issue. I hope I didn't just buy two character slot coupons for nothing, essentially because my main goal in levelling those characters was to increase my legion. The characters I created were Jett and Mihile, so maybe it's just because those two are bugged?

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Do you have more than 40 characters? If you have 42, then only 40 will count towards legion.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2018
    Yep, only 40 of your higher leveled will register.