[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon keep trolling us with x2 anniversary event!

DrXiao1989DrXiao1989
Reactions: 400
edited May 2018 in General Chat
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/30573/anniversary-weekend-events

They said that there is 2x EXP & Drop Event on Friday, May 11, 2018, 1h AM PDT. I've bought x2 exp x2 drop for 2 accounts and get ready to train level.
Now there's no x2 event??? Happy now, guys?

Comments

• cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited May 2018
    DrXiao1989 wrote: »

They said that there is 2x EXP & Drop Event on Friday, May 11, 2018, 1h AM PDT. I've bought x2 exp x2 drop for 2 accounts and get ready to train level.

Yeah, I also bought 2x exp and 2x drop to get ready to train.

I seriously feels like I wanna quit right now... I'm not that rich anyway and I've wasted some nx on it -_-

Be careful though, Nexon might remove or close your thread because you're "bashing nexon".... happened to me and I got a "warning" for literally nothing.... be careful brother.
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited May 2018
    Hey, I've bought 2x exp and 2x drop to get ready to train with my main in Bera.

But guess what? no 2x AT ALL!

I'm not that rich anyway and I've wasted like half of my nx for these 2x exp and drop.... I seriously feels like I wanna quit... -_-
  • villianridavillianrida
    edited May 2018
    nexon workers been slackin since big bang #getNEWemployees #theysleepin24/7 #theydontcareabouttheirplayers
  • DrXiao1989DrXiao1989
    edited May 2018
    I said nothing wrong with that. And I can feel you "cheezburger85".
    Assuming they said, if you buy 1, you'll get 1 for free. And bang! They sell normal price to you, you get no bonus items or stuffs. Is it your fault to believe what they said or their fault?
  • SupercaxSupercax
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2018
    DrXiao1989 wrote: »

I agree this is in poor taste nexon. Alot of people bought the 2x coupon and I nearly did too. Fix your stuff and stop trolling.
  • ljdrkljdrk
    Reactions: 100
    its been almost an hr since it was supposed to start. and no update ?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    it happened, nexon just messed up the times
  • DomriradeDomrirade
    edited May 2018
    they messed up the times far to much though. If we bought 2x coupons and then gave up after it didn't start a hour and a half past the time it should have started. It doesn't matter if they stuck on hours to the time and begun it significantly later then it was suppose to.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited May 2018
    Domrirade wrote: »
    they messed up the times far to much though. If we bought 2x coupons and then gave up after it didn't start a hour and a half past the time it should have started. It doesn't matter if they stuck on hours to the time and begun it significantly later then it was suppose to.

I'm not dismissing their grave error, but i'm just saying they didnt lie about the x2 events happening
  • kiyana1kiyana1
    i cant start nexon launcher says error this produck cannot be launched morning he worked
  • EbontribeEbontribe
    Reactions: 425
    edited May 2018
    yeah cause now its on a maintenance (unscheduled) which means the x2 was basically a farse from what i got to see of it....
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited May 2018
    well back to MS2 for me