[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't claim Maple Relay Timer Reward

MieeMiee
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Has happened twice to me already (on 2 separate days).
The 30 min, 60 min, and 120 min rewards state "Claimed".
Timer states my play time is 3hrs (180 min), and I have definitely played for that long.
I've done the Inferno Wolf twice after the 120 min mark, but the 180 min remains greyed out as "Claim" even though it shows 2 participations when I hover over it.
Does anyone know if I can manually reset it ? I've sent a support ticket, but from my experience, it generally takes a really long time for them to get back to me :(
wJDCCqp

Comments

• DividedFlowDividedFlow
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    I have the same problem but mine is stuck on the 1hr bounty portal mark with 2 clears (1 legit clear and 1 coin shop ticket clear).
    I've tried relogging but nothing happened. I sent a ticket as well. Just gotta wait and hope they catch on.

Relay was working fine all yesterday.

• DividedFlowDividedFlow
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Ah okay I found a fix!
    You gotta get on another character and clear the same quest you're stuck on.
    Then hop back on main to recieve reward.
    YinYangX