[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna and Reboot (more of kishin and reboot)

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As the Name of the thread "Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests

I want to suggest or Request for a way for other players (ON REBOOT) to get a kishin of their own.

For all i know i rarely see any Kanna mains that would just kishin their friends. It's more the person get's another computer to kishin themselves.

Comments

• BunnySakiBunnySaki
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited July 2018
    Increase spawn rate for every map. But people have asked and nexon hasn't said anything.
  • yonut32yonut32
    Reactions: 640
    edited July 2018
    maybe not everyone can't afford an 2nd pc for kanna..and progress comparative with others is cancer. :(
  • SevienSevien
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2018
    I think the best options would be to add a decent kishin V skill, or to allow purchasing of the frenzy totem in the cash shop for mesos.
  • N0b0dyN0b0dy
    Reactions: 610
    edited July 2018
    maybe because kanna got nerfed so hard nobody want to main her anymore and she just can be used as kishin mule? say thx to TMS /KMS and GMS for copping their shitty patch.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited July 2018
    Sevien wrote: »
    I think the best options would be to add a decent kishin V skill, or to allow purchasing of the frenzy totem in the cash shop for mesos.

This is never going to happen.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Sevien wrote: »

This is never going to happen.

Yea :T like it would be great if they could, but for nexon america to do that... doesn't sound like them at all, i thought of those as an idea to make it fair, but i scratched it.