[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

An online merch store?

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The title.
I would type a whole essay about why, but to summarize it all I just want to buy merch from the game I... Enjoy playing

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    From what I've seen, they don't have much variety in merch, basing this off from the live streams and youtubers that get stuff; they only have like 3-4 different plushies and other stuff. The cost to produce would probably be more than the revenue they'd bring in. Even at a high price point.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    From what I've seen, they don't have much variety in merch, basing this off from the live streams and youtubers that get stuff; they only have like 3-4 different plushies and other stuff. The cost to produce would probably be more than the revenue they'd bring in. Even at a high price point.

Who.Knows.