[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple M Rewards missing?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
So, before this maintenance, I had the rewards available in my claim box (had not claimed yet cuz...oh hey maintenance) but after the maint, only one of THREE boxes is still there. Also, the remaining box literally expires at tomorrow's reset, which seems really fast to claim the boxes...that's like...literally a DAY. (Not like I am playing MS2 CBT2 or anything so I only get on Maple to do a few things like dailies)

IGN: Occidaemon
Class: Demon Slayer
Level: 227
World: Reboot
Time: 5:54 PM PST (shortly after unscheduled maintenance)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    So, before this maintenance, I had the rewards available in my claim box (had not claimed yet cuz...oh hey maintenance) but after the maint, only one of THREE boxes is still there. Also, the remaining box literally expires at tomorrow's reset, which seems really fast to claim the boxes...that's like...literally a DAY. (Not like I am playing MS2 CBT2 or anything so I only get on Maple to do a few things like dailies)

Iirc, once you "claim" a box on MS M, you have ~48hrs to collect it on MS (maybe actually somewhere 48-24hrs? I just know that on the gift box, it had a span of two days to claim from gift box). If you had three boxes unclaimed, it's possible the first one expired. Any idea what number the box that's missing is? (Iirc, they're numbered.)
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Iirc, once you "claim" a box on MS M, you have ~48hrs to collect it on MS (maybe actually somewhere 48-24hrs? I just know that on the gift box, it had a span of two days to claim from gift box). If you had three boxes unclaimed, it's possible the first one expired. Any idea what number the box that's missing is? (Iirc, they're numbered.)

Boxes 1 and 2 are both missing for me.