[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MAJOR SUGGESTION: Scroll down option on equipment.

KushyDragonKushyDragon
Reactions: 1,715
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As the title states, we really need a scroll down option on equipment, so we can see what scrolls are being used on them.

This only occurs when you have a soul on your weapon and such...

But I should be able to actually read what scrolls I've put on an item, for instance priming requires 3 different ones.

Now I can't read anything because I don't know who thought having non-wrapped text was a good thing on equipment...

But It's really not, so this is just a suggestion to implement some form of fix for this.

Either smaller text, or have it wrap around to show the scrolls on it, etc.

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Totally agree - you're basically hoping that the scrolls you need are on there, cause you realllllly have no way of knowing for sure. =(
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    As much as this is a good suggestion, NexonNA can't do anything about it (they just publish the game)

We have to hope that nexon korea plans on a major ui revamp (the remaining ui, like equip, and inventory windows, since they are still post-unleashed/unlimited, and haven't being updated for like 4 years.

The only Ui that has been updated since unleashed/unlimited, is the HP/MP, and skill in the lower portion of the screen post-V.
    (other then that it's the same sht for the past 4 years, well, gms still doesn't have the KMS cash shop ui, but... that's only for the cash shop sadly, not the entire game.)