[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Infinite Kaleido Spins Bug

ClawStaffClawStaff
Reactions: 2,950
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
I noticed after getting 10 tickets from doing the haunted mansion quests, it kept letting me spin, after noticing it was a strangely high number of spins, I logged out of my character. When I logged in I no longer had spins, I didn't intend to exploit it or anything, if I was purposely doing that, I would've used much more spins than I did.

I'm not sure if this is a common glitch, or it just randomly happened to occur, but I know similar glitches have happened in events before. I just wanted to report this so people don't accidentally get banned or something, because they didn't realize it was glitched.

Comments

• DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    do you know how many spins?

when i finished it but before going back in to officially finish it, i got like 20-30ish spins, but that uncluded from haunted house, gauntlet a few times, and i think possibly a couple tickets from pieces.

i almost always have more tickets then i thought when i finally remember to check :p
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited October 2016
    Hello there.

Please fill out the stuff below.

Forwarded this issue.
    Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this subforum.

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
    (anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
    (if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
    Character level:
    Character job:
    World name:
    Date and time of the incident:
    (mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
    Lilyflower
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Ah right I forgot the bug format...

Bug type: Item/Gameplay

Brief bug summary: The Kaleido spins were not disabled after using all my tickets.

More details:
    I had probably 13-15 tickets, but the spinner kept allowing me to spin. After logging out, I no longer had spins, but if I did not it would've continued to allow me to spin.

Steps to reproduce:
    I don't really think there are much of steps, since this was probably a random glitch that occurred.

Character name: VulpesShadow
    Character level: I was probably around level 115 when it happened.
    Character job: Shade
    World name: Reboot
    Date and time of the incident: 10/22/16, around 10-11pm EST.