[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab Server, Another Suggestion, Extend the event

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Another suggestion from me. Since the max is lv 250 to get the highest level block. Extent the event for another 2 weeks pls so we can have time to reach lv 250. Thanks

Comments

• DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    Or replace it with a sensible requirement.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I don't believe anyone in the original version of this event had to reach 250 to get the best versions of the blocks. They were given by default for completing the quest they were connected to.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    If the GM doesn't willing to reduce it to lv 200, I request at least extend it to 2 weeks more so it is still not too hard. At least if they announce it now, 3 weeks still possible. Best if they can extend it for 3 weeks. So we still have 1 month time
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Can't extend it because many people saw the 20 day duration and knew 250 is/was absurd. They'd only be helping the small handful who are actually trying despite it being most likely impossible.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    At least now, most people would have gotten to lv 200. Only need to get from lv 200-250. We need a time extension or double 3x exp coupons which means 6 3x exp coupons per day. Either one of them. We need extension coz the lv 150 and lv 200 had some bug. Some people actually have to redo some of them them. Also getting to lv 250 means we have to get from lv 0-150, then level 1-250. Also we have to spend a lot of times to scroll. Those scrolling took me 8 hours + clicking 255 times X 20+ equips. Plus all the trail and error. Probably the GM didn;t consider that. We are not purely spending time on levelling alone,. We also spend a lot of times building our equips, searching for equips and potentials. Getting time extension or more 3x exp coupons per day looks good to me