[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Crash trough normal Launcher

AppelroosaAppelroosa
Reactions: 710
edited October 2018 in Tech Support
After 5 times trying finaly online at Reboot, started 2x exp, enter city of Ariant to finish quest and crashed. At Launcher im still in game :( Nothing at site about normal log-in. What's going on?

Comments

• ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited October 2018
    i too have the same problem .. whit this .. open nexon launcher and only charge no work and appear the button of play
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited October 2018
    same problem for me too , what is happening with the game, there is no one with an answer and solution? from the staff or technical service, I can not login because the nexon launcher does not open the game screen, it's static loading
  • MreathxxMreathxx
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2018
    i have the same problem nexon plz we need help!!!!
  • MreathxxMreathxx
    edited October 2018
    I solved the problem try this:
    Open up the Task Manger > find Maplestory > End Process > Play

I hope it works for you
  • OradubOradub
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2018
    Mreathxx wrote: »

I hope it works for you

I've tried this and still doesn't work for me, I have the same problem; I click the play button on the launcher and then nothing happens. After I click another time a message appears saying "This product is currently in use".
  • OradubOradub
    Reactions: 100
    Mreathxx wrote: »

I hope it works for you

I've tried this and still doesn't work for me, I have the same problem. I start the launcher and hit the play button, after that... nothing; and if I click on play again it says "This product is currently in use".
  • cartiantycartianty
    edited October 2018
    Same here can`t log in at launcher really crazy opening what`s wrong??????????? i want to play the daily quests and so on !!!!!!!!!!
  • remymadivaremymadiva
    I have tried to log in since yesterday. I get to the part where I select the channel and it just loads. It isnt going anywhere after that. Please help
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited October 2018
    the problem persist later of the matenance , crash in selection of char and log in wizet .. and sometimes message of runtime microsoft network fail .... why ms to today persist in this problems of crash ... in ms2 i not have none problem for play .. why to today later of the matenance the principals problems of the game perdure .. u.u