[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I have a big problem with HP stats with Cadena

Wiggish17Wiggish17
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
My Cadena is Lvl 184 and she have only 9k HP, what am I doing wrong? How can I raise my HP stats?

Comments

• ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited October 2018
    1. You can get potentials that add flat or % HP on your equips.
    2. Use Flame items on your equips and hope you get more flat HP.
    3. Do the entire Silent Crusade quest line (availale at level 90 in the quest light bulb to the left of your screen) to get a title that gives +3 All stats, +1 Attack, +1 Magic Attack, +400 HP, and +400 MP when equipped.
    4. Do the entire Masteria Blockbuster (available at level 33 in the quest light bulb to the left of your screen) to get a medal that gives +15 All stats, +8 Attack, +8 Magic Attack, +500 HP, and +500 MP.
    Wiggish17
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Thieves generally have low HP. They specialize in not getting hit, rather than in tanking damage.
    That said, my Cadena has 14k HP at level 200.
    Make sure to max your 3rd job skill "Determination", which gives an additional 20% HP.

Some other sources of HP, beyond those listed by ChroniusNightmare:
    1. Dawn Warrior and Mihile Legion cards (1000 HP at level 140, each)
    2. Dark Knight Legion card (%4 HP at level 140)
    3. Kaiser link skill (15% HP at level 120)
    4. Cannoneer link skill (10% HP at level 120)
    5. Chaos HT pendant (10% HP)
    6. Boss Accessory set (5% HP with 3 items equipped, 5% more with 5 items equipped)
    7. CRA set (1000 HP with 2 items equipped, 10% more with 3 items equipped)
    Other equipment sets have HP bonuses as well. For example, 3-set Pensalir gives 9% HP.
    8. Decent Hyper Body skill (available as a Unique potential line on bottoms) gives 40% HP.

Good luck!
    Wiggish17