[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Treasure Ring Restock

ZaelaZaela
Reactions: 630
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Kanna Treasure Ring should be acquirable multiple times through a restock or repeat of the quest line. This type of game mechanic is already seen with Wings of Fate cape from Mushroom Shrine.

Kanna Treasure Ring is one of five (Reboot) or six (Regular Server) rings that can be starred above 20, and having multiple copies would allow players to more realistically star to 20 or 22 stars without losing a best in slot ring and potentially limiting your character.

Going forward, this would give players a better chance to have more range to keep up with progressively more difficult content.
SoyavistaCaseyCaseySlicedTime

Comments

• CaseyCaseyCaseyCasey
    Reactions: 950
    edited December 2018
    This would be extremely helpful to people who did the questline a long time ago before 25 stars was released. I know many friends who simply tossed it from their inventory bc it wasn’t BiS.
    Zaela
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2018
    This is something that should also be applied to Gollux :T we have been asking for that for a long time...
    CaseyCaseyZaelaSlicedTime
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2018
    ah the reboot meta, or they could introduce better reboot rings. but yeah I would agree if it'll help reboot players have an equal or average playing field.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    To make it more "fair" (not a limitless handout of a BiS ring) and add incentive to Princess No they could add the ring to the boxes.
    ah the reboot meta, or they could introduce better reboot rings. but yeah I would agree if it'll help reboot players have an equal or average playing field.
    Kanna Treasure is BiS in regular servers too since 22*, aside from BoD.
    ZaelaSlicedTime
  • ZaelaZaela
    edited December 2018
    Having the ring in the Princess No boxes sounds like a good idea. I just hope they wouldn't make it too rare. Maybe on par with primal drops from Ark.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited December 2018
    Zaela wrote: »
    Having the ring in the Princess No boxes sounds like a good idea. I just hope they wouldn't make it too rare. Maybe on par with primal drops from Ark.

Primal drops from Ark are already extremely rare even with drop gear so that goes against your whole "I just hope they wouldn't make it too rare". Plus you can't boost the drop rate from boxes so it'd be even more rare than getting Primals from Ark.
    They would have to massively boost the drop rate of the ring from PNo boxes in order for it to be worthwhile. Nexon would also have to change the PQ to allow players to enter it solo instead of being restricted to requiring 2+ players.
    Zaela
  • ZaelaZaela
    edited December 2018
    Fair point, I thought to compare the acquire rate to that of another ring that players 20 to 22 star, but primals are quite rare from Ark and would be better if the ring could be more accessible then that. Yes, hopefully they could make the PQ solo-able if they included the ring in the boxes.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited December 2018
    There is also Bounty Legend's Ring. I got it from an event years ago. Lv150 ring with 3 slots, so 5 total including hammers. Basically 4th BiS only if you get it 22*, if I boom it i can't get another one =/ Maybe in form of coupon? idk. Or maybe a quest. I think that if we dropped black wings hat, we could get quest again.
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited February 2019
    Whatever way they choose to allow obtainment of another ring, they obviously need to change it to "Unique Equipped Item" so people won't be running around with 4 Kanna's Treasure Rings.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2019
    xparasite9 wrote: »
    Whatever way they choose to allow obtainment of another ring, they obviously need to change it to "Unique Equipped Item" so people won't be running around with 4 Kanna's Treasure Rings.

Even if it weren't, it would be a dumb loadout since you are excluding Gollux. The best ring loadout I think of consists of Superior Gollux, Reinforced Gollux, BoD (if you somehow have one) and possibly the Bounty Legends Ring (or my math could be wrong on the last ring.)

Another ring suggestion I want to make are Arkarium's Eternal Rings and their Meister counterparts. These rings currently are level 30 are require 2 Primal Essence. The Meister versions are available at Master Craftsmen but only reach level 90. Would it make more sense if these items were level 140+ since these rings have more rare materials than the already difficult Meister Ring?
    Beef