[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

On the last two keys for Afterlands

AggraphineAggraphine
Reactions: 19,415
edited October 2016 in General Chat
One is the gold lock at the top, the other is the one third from the bottom. I have no idea how to get the quests going to get these keys, I've made at least a dozen full circuits of the four lands, with all manner of weather and time combinations, and still nothing.

Does anyone have an idea as to how you get these?

Comments

• piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited October 2016
    im stuck trying to find the unfinished stone...ive been around the track atleast 3 times...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    Oh that? Go back to the map with the old dude that you got the quest from, go all the way to the right and hit the rock there with normal attacks.
    edited October 2016
    ty...now im stuck at god of battle, used all my gold pieces and grew, cant get anymore, so i cant do that one...
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

One is the gold lock at the top, the other is the one third from the bottom. I have no idea how to get the quests going to get these keys, I've made at least a dozen full circuits of the four lands, with all manner of weather and time combinations, and still nothing.

the yellow key, is in the winter place, walk to the right and hit the spacebar as you are walking past the bench in the background

• AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    piercedfreak

ty...now im stuck at god of battle, used all my gold pieces and grew, cant get anymore, so i cant do that one...
    You needed to have eaten three at once. And Joel won't give you the quest anymore?
    piercedfreak

Aggraphine

the yellow key, is in the winter place, walk to the right and hit the spacebar as you are walking past the bench in the background

I actually got that one, now I'm just stuck on whatever the hell gives me the one third from the bottom.
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

You needed to have eaten three at once. And Joel won't give you the quest anymore?

nope...just 2 keys left, the boss looking lock, and the round one