[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Angelic Buster Recharge Lag

Ganondorf69Ganondorf69
Reactions: 400
In the way that Angelic Buster currently works, at 4th job you have pretty much a 100% to recharge your skills. Ideally, that means there should be no delay when attacking using trinity. However since the recharge mechanic is server-based, it takes around half a second for the server to realise my skill is recharged, and ready to use. When using the Pretty Exaltation buff, this delay is removed entirely, and allows me to use trinity flawlessly despite my high ping. This has been an issue since release, however due to the dwindling amount of angelic busters, has been overlooked really. All I ask is a quick band-aid fix. The whole recharge system doesn't have to be revamped. Perhaps add the 'no recharge' effect from the pretty exaltation buff as a passive effect, as by the time it is unlocked, all the affinity skills will also be maxed at recharge will be at virtually 100%. KMS does not have this issue, because it is majorly region-locked, whereas GMS is played by people all around the world. Thank you.

Comments

• TijmeTijme
    Reactions: 105
    Yes pls fix ty
  • AngelicfunAngelicfun
    Reactions: 430
    edited April 2019
    I encourage all angelic buster mains to complain about the recharge lag on trinity