[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

about enhancable and pottable badges

KuronekonovaKuronekonova
Reactions: 795
edited April 2019 in General Chat
ever since they removed singapore, pottable badges are near impossible to get. oh there is the sengoku event? when are they gonna bring it back? i heard some rumors saying that they might bring it back but without the pottable badge. classic nexon. when they removed singapore, no one could have ever gotten these badges, and there are no events that give these nice badges.
the reason for removing singapore was "it was an outdated content" no i dont think so.
the real reason why they deleted it is because there is a questline you can do in singapore and you can get a very nice badge from that questline. and it helped alot of players.
another reason is to make meso farming worse in reboot.
players without these badges are at a big disadvantage.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    ever since they removed singapore, pottable badges are near impossible to get. oh there is the sengoku event? when are they gonna bring it back? i heard some rumors saying that they might bring it back but without the pottable badge. classic nexon. when they removed singapore, no one could have ever gotten these badges, and there are no events that give these nice badges.
    the reason for removing singapore was "it was an outdated content" no i dont think so.
    the real reason why they deleted it is because there is a questline you can do in singapore and you can get a very nice badge from that questline. and it helped alot of players.
    another reason is to make meso farming worse in reboot.
    players without these badges are at a big disadvantage.

Why don't we save bashing nexon based on unsubstantiated claims until those claims are proven true? People hear rumors about when miracle time is going to be running again all the time, but that doesn't make any one of them any less false.
    FuhreakKuronekonova