[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Some new Jobs

BaoTrungBaoTrung
Reactions: 200
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have an idea of some new Jobs but don't know how to contact the manager of the game Maplestory ( or studio of that game).
Can anybody guide me?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    Sorry to say, but I don't think those types of suggestions are taken at any level of the company. And with 45 unique(as in tangibly different from one another, for the sticklers) classes, I don't think more are really a necessity at this point.
    SlicedTimeBaoTrung
  • BaoTrungBaoTrung
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2019
    Thank you, but my new jobs have new way to play and help you have new experiences,improve coordination between players.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited April 2019
    You are more likely to get whatever character ideas you have into the game by sharing it publicly rather than contacting the higher ups of Nexon. I take it you're not in it for monetary exchange, so you should have no problem detailing your supposedly unique classes for free (plus we'll know if Nexon stole your ideas or not).
    BaoTrung
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited April 2019
    It would be so wonderful if this type of communication was possible; just to be acknowledged.
    BaoTrung