[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haunted Mansion Unlock!

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey Maplers,
So it's been quite a long time and there has been many threads of this same exact post. People want Haunted Mansion Back... Why? Well not only does it have to do with Leveling but i mean there is Various Quest's that need to be done in NLC. A bunch Forging / Upgrading Equipment's quest you need items from the mob's that are located inside of the haunted mansion!
I just finished the Joko's quest to buy and get several items with badge's but i can't upgrade the equipment due to the fact that the monster's arnt there anymore. If you don't unlock the Haunted Mansion can you atleast put the items needed for quest's in a Shop In NLC? Called like the Old Shop, Containing these items & several more?

after the first upgrade, subsequent upgrades may or may not require Screw.

Stretchy Material
Duct Tape
Coat Hanger
Wad of Gum
Loaded Spring
Screw

Also EDIT: Other items are in Singapore as well and is currently & forever closed. Not Ulu City just Truckers etc.etc..
  1. Do you want Haunted Mansion back or revamped?10 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (10 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Don't really do quest's
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Only for forging!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• PlasmaBeanPlasmaBean
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited May 2019
    I agree to this. If so many people want it, why not? It's not like it was a seasonal place to begin with.
    MisterPENGUIN
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited May 2019
    I want Haunted Mansion back and I want the Crimsonwood Keep back as well so I can have areas of singular mob spawn for collecting badges (and also have access to Ridley for the other Exchange Quest).
    MisterPENGUINBeef