[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

itcg items Stirgeman upgrades (request)

wthNoIDwthNoID
Reactions: 970
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
while this might happened a long time ago not really considered posting on it
with all the helpful raven ninja changes of nlc phantom forest

i request item upgrade req for stirgeman gear be changed or added to back into game
they were removed with the haunted house (as majority of items was the only place to get them from)
all req to upgrade stirgeman gear
noteable: features of this gear was it was common gear that could be upgraded up to level 90 giving a nice source for high level beginner weapons/armor (well high level gear for beginners classes anyway )

on to this request if said stirgeman drops changed or re-added as a drop from something
i would also like to request more stirgeman common items namely: top/hat/gloves/boots similar to pants/skirts design and perhaps following same upgrade path as pants/skirt

Comments

• ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited August 2018
    bump this! Also, the only upgraded Stirgeman equip I know of is dropped by I.AM.ROBOTs. I mention it in my 'Somewhat-Through Beginner-Friendly Equip List'.
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited August 2019
    bump would be nice feature to have even if lv 90? pants drop from a mob?
    equips needing upgrade items being locked
    every other stirgeman pants (except 20/90)
    every stirgeman skirt (except lv20)
    every stirge on string (except lv20)

exceptions lv20 versions obtainable via raven ninjas
    and lv90 version apparently drops from a mob now

other option being just to toss them all into raven ninja trades (but would truly put stirgeman out of a job)