yeah, like three one hit ko moves, and you cant escape from being stunned, terrible event boss
theres no way i can solo this... so i cant proceed with the story line of the event? thanks nexon
You don't have to solo the level 250 version of Verus Hilla.
In the first case you don't have to solo at all; it's meant to be done in a party. It's also supposed to require 900 Arcane Force.
In the second case, you only have to kill the story mode version to progress with the story. The story mode version scales to your level and should be easily defeated.
Also, Verus Hilla does not have any one-hit KO attacks. Her skills are as follows:
- Hands: Hands will appear and either drop strings or 3 fragments which fall to the floor. Strings and fragments do very little damage but turn one of your skulls pink.
- Poison Scythe: Not OHKO either, as far as I can tell, but turns one of your skulls pink
- Spikes: Hilla summons spikes from the ground. They deal %HP damage (the large ones deal a maximum of 50% damage) but do not turn your skulls pink
- Summons: Hilla summons some monsters from the Labyrinth. Touching one turns a skull pink
- Doom Scythe: Hilla reaps the screen. If you have pink skulls, you lose them all. If you don't have any pink skulls (or cleansed them at the altar), the attack does nothing. The Doom Scythe skill deals no damage
- Summon Lotus/Damien: At 50% HP, Hilla summons Lotus and Damien in their 3rd and 2nd phase, respectively. Both have restricted skill sets, although I don't believe either has a strict OHKO attack in said skillsets.
For context, at level 225 with very low damage, I was able to kill story-mode Verus Hilla in under a minute. I am unable to dent the level 250 version's HP.
Oh sorry, I play on Reboot so there is really no trade, just some people botting for levels. The thought I had was aimed at Reboot world, not the other worlds. My mistake!