[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thoughts on Kanna and Fury Totem Changes

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2020
    MAKE KANNA GREAT AGAIN!!!!
  • ThumperOne1ThumperOne1
    Reactions: 420
    edited June 2020
    DarkDave wrote: »
    ruth02 wrote: »
    Ana looking to make the maplestory game the same as kms? yes, no more post in nerf ... delete kanna or remove kishin at once, remodel frenzy totem .... remove totems fury ... increase the base respawn in mobs in all the areas ... disappear the mobs in the areas where the characters are not training

increase the channels to 30 at once ... if nexon applies this it is obvious that the increase in the popular areas will be greater if or if

annihilated hs and priests in party, only bishops are now effective in party for lotus for up in bosses, pqs, training ... the same with beast tammers ... they were the most abused and worse with bugs ... now kishin .. It is time for these ridiculous memos to be more serious and also fix the game once it is the worst today in maintenance, bugs, delay. gamelauncher and the instability that is the real problem .. the malfunction but for money $$, a miracle comes, there many will smile at the company and more those who have purchased equipment. everything easy in the game, a technical service only to them, and those who do not have a dollar or do not have the necessary time in the game and worse, to play maple a super cpu .. a 2d game .... but anna and the technical service there total mutis

don't worry they'll go right to that direction... nerfing kishin to 30% spawnrate or just deleting kishin and granting wild totem a 30% spawnrate

you guys shouldn't even bother posting this things, they are not and will not listen to us ever in the duration of GMS or what is left of it
    BoredErica wrote: »
    I think they should make Kish a node skill so people are less pressured to have a Kanna. The current nerfs seem to hurt non-Kannas than Kannas, which just makes Kanna more essential. At this point I'd rather Kish be removed entirely than have to deal with any more weird changes. I'd rather not have to deal with any of this than to have to work with a jank Kish, where I suffer using but still feel obligated to use it to get the best rates. I'm personally okay with a slower game, even if it screws over so many people who haven't farmed much yet.

This honestly feels like the worst possible timeline for me.

Also, just stop making new classes and rebalance the old classes satisfactorily. If a class is to be OP, make it OP. Don't nerf it after people have sunk time into the characters. Of course they'd be upset.

100 Agree with you , but Nexon and producers literally annihilated the game with these latest changes. from add masteria .. (wow hi anyone training here? oh yes server reboot to today booters blasters and kanna) .. gollux ... the worst .. basic ideas ..pressure people want a rewamp, if it was their right ..but nexon ruined something simple and remove the progress of medium and low progress players .. removing the old gollux coins and replacing them with new ones ... the entry in lvl 170 was an optical illusion xd ...., medium, intermediate and well ... with that increased hp, attack, def, 1 entry a day and the drop .. ... for the hell I'm going to go to gollux better I go to the AH or together my mesos is a farm less .. .maple tour ... ursus ... forgotten ... seriousness ok ... with maple and its bosses and changes ...

and because these failures are mentioned, which are only miserable and some ... since if we count all of them up to ADELE's patch today ... it would be long .... as well as in reedit ... the good and the against and that can not be reversed because nexon did it

if nexon hadn't released the ADELE patch and only had the patch and MEMO of nerf kanna-bt- untradeables cubes- furytotems but no changes to frenzy totem, zaz .. people were leaving the game, simple because you are annihilating reboot us eu ( eu worse ..) and also the other servers, but ANNA thought about it .. we give ADELE AND THE NERF AND KANNA AND ETC .... it is very easy to trick people to keep it in the game to get $$ of these and of course with this new Patch THE WINNERS ARE THE? WHALES .... IF THE WHALES .... people who have everything lvl, mesos, teams, have no life ... they are going to run bosses. streamers .. obviously also hacker people, people less mesos, buy .. with .. money, the 3 pc goal that nexon originated today you see the results ...

.. one enters and looks WOW ... OMG ... the servers are full all the world is playing are 30 channels !!! ... those 30 shamans if they are full is because botters and hackers of different have already invaded everything and the channels are crashed as always if it is not 1 it is to another and the dc and lag and bugs continue ..

So many and many servers checks and maintenance will come, but the memo where anna "we are going to be more these changes for greater stability of the game" nerf kanna furys, intradeables etc etc etc etc "did not help at all in the end, the game is the same , but worse things will come, here it cannot be shown ... but from the crown and the people return to the game it was the best. The disastrous changes made people leave the game again Kishin nodeskill should have been the solution to these problems a long time ago, but it is a 2d game and many people came to the head that kishin was the problem, when the game had years and years of their own problems, ok no nodeskill kishin, increase the respwan in the channels ok ... neither ... well when anna goes home and among others that if she thinks about the progress of all the players and company

I really agree with all your points but one, is really really hard to keep it civil when Nexon. Clearly spits you on the face, not once but at every chance they got, is a mix of impotence, frustration and sadness to watch how they seek relentless to enrage the playerbase and kill the game little by little

pdta : 6 dcs today .. 1 hard lotus phase 3 .. channels crashing ... Who can I blame for this? to kanna with kishin? , fury totems? , frenzys ?? oh all this ridiculous game that each memo promises better stability and in the end it is a total disaster and worse after each maintenance and worse the ideas of anna or part of the staff, years years years years years annihilating maplestory little by little
    WONDERGUYdarikZerosBlack
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited June 2020
    I just had a thought. Maybe make it so only the regular servers have the new kanna kishin nerf and reboot can have the old kishin?
  • RcCar1982RcCar1982
    Reactions: 350
    edited June 2020
    DarkDave wrote: »
    ruth02 wrote: »
    Ana looking to make the maplestory game the same as kms? yes, no more post in nerf ... delete kanna or remove kishin at once, remodel frenzy totem .... remove totems fury ... increase the base respawn in mobs in all the areas ... disappear the mobs in the areas where the characters are not training

increase the channels to 30 at once ... if nexon applies this it is obvious that the increase in the popular areas will be greater if or if

annihilated hs and priests in party, only bishops are now effective in party for lotus for up in bosses, pqs, training ... the same with beast tammers ... they were the most abused and worse with bugs ... now kishin .. It is time for these ridiculous memos to be more serious and also fix the game once it is the worst today in maintenance, bugs, delay. gamelauncher and the instability that is the real problem .. the malfunction but for money $$, a miracle comes, there many will smile at the company and more those who have purchased equipment. everything easy in the game, a technical service only to them, and those who do not have a dollar or do not have the necessary time in the game and worse, to play maple a super cpu .. a 2d game .... but anna and the technical service there total mutis

don't worry they'll go right to that direction... nerfing kishin to 30% spawnrate or just deleting kishin and granting wild totem a 30% spawnrate

you guys shouldn't even bother posting this things, they are not and will not listen to us ever in the duration of GMS or what is left of it
    BoredErica wrote: »
    I think they should make Kish a node skill so people are less pressured to have a Kanna. The current nerfs seem to hurt non-Kannas than Kannas, which just makes Kanna more essential. At this point I'd rather Kish be removed entirely than have to deal with any more weird changes. I'd rather not have to deal with any of this than to have to work with a jank Kish, where I suffer using but still feel obligated to use it to get the best rates. I'm personally okay with a slower game, even if it screws over so many people who haven't farmed much yet.

This honestly feels like the worst possible timeline for me.

Also, just stop making new classes and rebalance the old classes satisfactorily. If a class is to be OP, make it OP. Don't nerf it after people have sunk time into the characters. Of course they'd be upset.

100 Agree with you , but Nexon and producers literally annihilated the game with these latest changes. from add masteria .. (wow hi anyone training here? oh yes server reboot to today booters blasters and kanna) .. gollux ... the worst .. basic ideas ..pressure people want a rewamp, if it was their right ..but nexon ruined something simple and remove the progress of medium and low progress players .. removing the old gollux coins and replacing them with new ones ... the entry in lvl 170 was an optical illusion xd ...., medium, intermediate and well ... with that increased hp, attack, def, 1 entry a day and the drop .. ... for the hell I'm going to go to gollux better I go to the AH or together my mesos is a farm less .. .maple tour ... ursus ... forgotten ... seriousness ok ... with maple and its bosses and changes ...

and because these failures are mentioned, which are only miserable and some ... since if we count all of them up to ADELE's patch today ... it would be long .... as well as in reedit ... the good and the against and that can not be reversed because nexon did it

if nexon hadn't released the ADELE patch and only had the patch and MEMO of nerf kanna-bt- untradeables cubes- furytotems but no changes to frenzy totem, zaz .. people were leaving the game, simple because you are annihilating reboot us eu ( eu worse ..) and also the other servers, but ANNA thought about it .. we give ADELE AND THE NERF AND KANNA AND ETC .... it is very easy to trick people to keep it in the game to get $$ of these and of course with this new Patch THE WINNERS ARE THE? WHALES .... IF THE WHALES .... people who have everything lvl, mesos, teams, have no life ... they are going to run bosses. streamers .. obviously also hacker people, people less mesos, buy .. with .. money, the 3 pc goal that nexon originated today you see the results ...

.. one enters and looks WOW ... OMG ... the servers are full all the world is playing are 30 channels !!! ... those 30 shamans if they are full is because botters and hackers of different have already invaded everything and the channels are crashed as always if it is not 1 it is to another and the dc and lag and bugs continue ..

So many and many servers checks and maintenance will come, but the memo where anna "we are going to be more these changes for greater stability of the game" nerf kanna furys, intradeables etc etc etc etc "did not help at all in the end, the game is the same , but worse things will come, here it cannot be shown ... but from the crown and the people return to the game it was the best. The disastrous changes made people leave the game again Kishin nodeskill should have been the solution to these problems a long time ago, but it is a 2d game and many people came to the head that kishin was the problem, when the game had years and years of their own problems, ok no nodeskill kishin, increase the respwan in the channels ok ... neither ... well when anna goes home and among others that if she thinks about the progress of all the players and company

I really agree with all your points but one, is really really hard to keep it civil when Nexon. Clearly spits you on the face, not once but at every chance they got, is a mix of impotence, frustration and sadness to watch how they seek relentless to enrage the playerbase and kill the game little by little

pdta : 6 dcs today .. 1 hard lotus phase 3 .. channels crashing ... Who can I blame for this? to kanna with kishin? , fury totems? , frenzys ?? oh all this ridiculous game that each memo promises better stability and in the end it is a total disaster and worse after each maintenance and worse the ideas of anna or part of the staff, years years years years years annihilating maplestory little by little

agree whit u . today I have had 9 disconnections .. I play in elysium .. a totally dead server .. where everyone has equipment bought from whales in their majority .. I have good interest ... and I have a super computer in blah blah blah ram video blah blah blah and this 2d game. a 2d game have all these problems every maintenance, every patch, every month, years .. I don't care adele! I care about my progress, I care about playing with all the comforts, but this company and its latest changes and bad maintenance with decisions has reached the limit, and the nerfeo to the kanna does not matter to me because the kishin problem is not, it was a cheap excuse for kill progress to players who do not spend a lot of money on the game be in reboot and regular servers, I have been playing this game for 8 years, but that nexon and anna (maybe he is hunting kannas out there with a fairy catcher) have more logic in next changes or reverse ... that of the intradeable cube ... with that we see the decline of ms
    WONDERGUY
  • SteveHyugaSteveHyuga
    Reactions: 355
    edited June 2020
    I rest a few days ... and I am impressed by these changes ... Kishin is pathetic ... pathetic ... pathetic ... in use ... how is it possible? 30sec and 50cd and chance of increase by nightghost in duration 5 sec to luck depending on the effect? whoever makes these ridiculous ... better eliminate the .. skill at once ... practically it's a 5 job skill ... but useless

why NEXON doesn't disable kanna like it does with zero and bt in seasons? why not fix your anti hacking system ... poor .. absurd ... why? they have to have hackers in the game for the economy and instability ... because the economy of this game is terrible, they can ban all hackers and boots but the company has lent itself to be an unstable game with these, there is ? sure .. but they don't want to act

Why don't mobs increase spawn in all areas, and areas where you don't train, no mobs spawn? , so easy and simple, but .... but ... the company does not suit these things, even an idea of ​​a kindergarten child is better than the ideas in these last memos that have partially ruined the game, in the end neither nerf totems, kishin helped in anything and worse not even with 30 channels ... people are not robots and people expect a re update of the game in its total maintenance and good decisions, which crazy ideas will come later against progress of player?

30sec kishin with 50cd ... xd
    WONDERGUYAvendesor
  • Sora06Sora06
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2020
    first the nerf patetic to kanna in kishin and time of cd .... second .. gollux ... gollux is a complete bug .. when i reswpawn in life in this area in the boss , great bug in revive ..... third servers crashing, lag , the magnific plan of anna of a stability obsolete .... four ... hackers . now all maple is full hackers mikhail .... arks ... the changes in this game are very poor , use the fury totems and this cause lag spikes and random freeze, changes thanks to nexon but against the player's progress
    WONDERGUY
  • nekofruit02nekofruit02
    edited June 2020
    Everybody in the game in servers has been getting severe server lag and disconnection from the game for past couple days later of this last changes unnecessary and bad changes in various characters, the game is the same, unplayable ... and full of hackers mikahil now .. now anna think nerf this character? the recent change of kishin on cd did not affect hackers at all and the instability of the game is to today, there is no news and memos in this new uptade .. nexon surely understood something .. we were wrong in these last changes against the player progress ... instability continues, lag, bugs, buggy servers, crash, hackers ... the nerf to kanna is only a ridiculous pretext that I do not improve the game at all, if they increase the spawn of monsters ... god I can not imagine this and the instability ... worse .. nor Adele saves the game because the game is a competition to upload lvl and well equipped whales and nexon money ...
    WONDERGUY
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited June 2020

Everybody in the game in servers has been getting severe server lag and disconnection from the game for past couple days later of this last changes unnecessary and bad changes in various characters, the game is the same, unplayable ... and full of hackers mikahil now .. now anna think nerf this character? the recent change of kishin on cd did not affect hackers at all and the instability of the game is to today, there is no news and memos in this new uptade .. nexon surely understood something .. we were wrong in these last changes against the player progress ... instability continues, lag, bugs, buggy servers, crash, hackers ... the nerf to kanna is only a ridiculous pretext that I do not improve the game at all, if they increase the spawn of monsters ... god I can not imagine this and the instability ... worse .. nor Adele saves the game because the game is a competition to upload lvl and well equipped whales and nexon money ...

not everyone has been crashing like mad.

in the last 2 months my only crashes have been caused by the recent mihile hackers seemingly auto kicking people out of the game
  • nekofruit02nekofruit02
    edited June 2020
    curious .. it is 2:35 am and the game has disconnected me 11 times .... thanks for the stability of the nexon game ... and all these negative changes to the game ... now arrowz thinks that everyone does not have these problems .. this is from years, when at this time all the people send their house to nexon ... in smegas and in my alliance all these sudden dc and crash problems, the game is unplayable .. unplayable .. and not i have a poor pc or game with 200ms .... i have a super cpu and an excellent internet connection .. but .. sick and dislike the state of the game today .. and as many comments .. nexon and anna only saw in kanna the instability problem .. please ... please ... close your game for a week and fix all the problems that a 2d game like maplestory has today ... and if it is possible to reverse ridiculous changes .. these problems with remembering this year's worst event with others like the wondroid event .. it just messes up like a good game like maplestory it goes to the abyss, for bad decisions and above with problems of unjustified bans ... of not solving the problem for people affected by support tech and many other problems in the game today ... what happened to that great service years ago ? .. oh today it is ... do you have to have $$ in your account to solve your problem or case? , the game today is a nest of hackers

2:50 and more dc, where are the stability memos and big changes ... and improvements to the server ... oh it's true, it's always the same ... mouth but no actions, a friend use a fury totem wild 3 times today and disconnect it 6 times

• ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    Having the same issue on Adele. It's making me very angry. I'm on a few minutes, hit a few things and tada DC again. Is it just buggy or glitched or what the heck is going on? I'm losing my patience!
  • Kyotheman69Kyotheman69
    Reactions: 210
    edited July 2020
    Thoughts on Kanna and Fury Totem Changes, its bad they need unnerf her, i play on normal server i can find ways to make money, but reboot must of been crying i couldn't believe how short duration is and cool down is just terrible, I'm glad Adele came out I can clear screen faster, but won't make same type of meso's guess back to farming those bosses harder and doing raid if people taking decent damage cap people.

people talking about the lag, it only sucks for me when doing afk exp grind, notice my client decides to dc, only real issue i seen is Mihile hackers they just boot you if you are on same map as them, nexon need to do some mass banning please.
  • geanxd02geanxd02
    Reactions: 520
    edited July 2020
    after the last maintenance. everything remains the same .. in the same .. and worse now with thousands and thousands of hackers in the game, arks - mikahil or mihail - angelics busters - kaisers - kannas. the servers with bugs and delays full or supposedly of legal people (?) .. the changes to kanna did not help at all to the stability of the game or changes in order to re-skil the character, the emergence of pc meta 3. It is obvious and observable today, the changes to kishin as in other pathetic posts, better remove kishin and add a skil node in 5job ... but no, if a fury totem gives you 40% field for a minute a kishin of 30 sec is useless and worse for the players in reboot that today is a server of hackers and bots and the worst is whales .. characters that today take advantage of the nexon children's mistakes in each memo and future decisions, many nostalgic places were closed due to hackers and instability according to the nexon staff ... very ridiculous .. the game is years and years old and the lag problems in the servers, bugs, the worst old system, the nexon game launcher that fills all the memory leak on our pcs. they have no solution today, a miracle is coming .. hopefully with that money they will improve their server and do a good maintenance once and change decisions of the errors that today is leading the game to a deep instability against the player
    WONDERGUY
  • ThumperOne1ThumperOne1
    Reactions: 420
    edited July 2020
    With yesterday's dmt events it was shown that the game is unplayable, the most affected. reboot and certain parts of normal servers, elysium lag as always ... why do I write here? because here begins the problems with the last changes in the game not only in kanna nerf, gollux, totems fury, servers bugs delay, spike memory leak, etc etc etc etc ... many people have been affected in the dmt and it is because of the Total instability of the game, many posts were right here where the problem is the game in general and the inadequate maintenance and ridiculous changes in the game by bad decisions, but these problems are years old, it is incredible that people recently react to these problems .. and nobody helps to anticipate this, not the gms, nor administrators, technical service, staff, volunteers ... members .. none ...

If you saw a lot of people cubing in yesterday's event, a lot of people were bot and with hacker igns, the instability to log into the worst game .. the dcs, crash, unexpected game closure, the sunny sunday for god ... You can check out that thing! , how is it possible to cube this bug for minutes ... id already log .... the economy of the game ..

in reedit people are right to claim for all these events against the player of yesterday's event but not only that, the latest decisions and ridiculous changes have made the game unplayable, many people leaving the game, discomfort, helplessness

many people were happy about the nerf to kanna, but I did not think about the economy of the game by the server reboot and other negative changes for this server, just like others on normal servers, the solution was nerf to kanna, kishin and voila, stable server .... but today is worse .. many hackers have invaded the game, mikhails - mercedes etc etc ... it did not help because the game is still unplayable, nexon should reverse these changes and improve the game system in general with long-term maintenance, yesterday in the dmt is the beginning of errors if this does not change. although of course these errors are years old ... it is a 2d game ... the graphics, the memory, the processes in cpu is too much ... and worse and once again I repeat ... the bad maintenance and decisions of the nexon staff have been pauperrimos already today the results are these, a game for the sunset
  • microwavemicrowave
    Reactions: 425
    edited July 2020
    With yesterday's dmt events it was shown that the game is unplayable, the most affected. reboot and certain parts of normal servers, elysium lag as always ... why do I write here? because here begins the problems with the last changes in the game not only in kanna nerf, gollux, totems fury, servers bugs delay, spike memory leak, etc etc etc etc ... many people have been affected in the dmt and it is because of the Total instability of the game, many posts were right here where the problem is the game in general and the inadequate maintenance and ridiculous changes in the game by bad decisions, but these problems are years old, it is incredible that people recently react to these problems .. and nobody helps to anticipate this, not the gms, nor administrators, technical service, staff, volunteers ... members .. none ...

If you saw a lot of people cubing in yesterday's event, a lot of people were bot and with hacker igns, the instability to log into the worst game .. the dcs, crash, unexpected game closure, the sunny sunday for god ... You can check out that thing! , how is it possible to cube this bug for minutes ... id already log .... the economy of the game ..

in reedit people are right to claim for all these events against the player of yesterday's event but not only that, the latest decisions and ridiculous changes have made the game unplayable, many people leaving the game, discomfort, helplessness

many people were happy about the nerf to kanna, but I did not think about the economy of the game by the server reboot and other negative changes for this server, just like others on normal servers, the solution was nerf to kanna, kishin and voila, stable server .... but today is worse .. many hackers have invaded the game, mikhails - mercedes etc etc ... it did not help because the game is still unplayable, nexon should reverse these changes and improve the game system in general with long-term maintenance, yesterday in the dmt is the beginning of errors if this does not change. although of course these errors are years old ... it is a 2d game ... the graphics, the memory, the processes in cpu is too much ... and worse and once again I repeat ... the bad maintenance and decisions of the nexon staff have been pauperrimos already today the results are these, a game for the sunset

totally agree, the changes in kanna did not solve anything and with the events of dmt last weekend ... I honestly plan to leave this game if nexon continues to make mistakes and ridiculous changes in the content of the game .. where are the memos of stability? and improves the user with a good service? oh true
    darik