[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DMT on Reboot

TheObservantTheObservant
Reactions: 630
edited July 2020 in Rants and Raves
People can't even move or CC, let alone cube.
MouseyyyRainbowYiffiLikeRichCloWONDERGUY

Comments

• FaytNightFaytNight
    Reactions: 640
    edited July 2020
    Nexon needs to hold a 24 hour double miracle time the same way the sale is 24 hours. The game is obviously not equipped to handle the current Reboot player base in these 1 hour concentrated spikes. I stayed up all night waiting for the sale to start and the first DMT only to crash out of cash shop over and over, have ID logged in issue for about 5-10 minutes, then frequent server full issues. I get in game and rinse and repeat. I was not able to even buy 1 cube until the first DMT ended! Now I had all 90 red and 90 black sale cubes ready for the 2nd DMT only to be unable to roll the cubes without 5 minutes of waiting for it to actually be used. I won't even be able to use more than 10-15 cubes at this rate. For players that farm and save, waiting for events like this only to be unable to use the event is completely absurd. Nexon needs to provide another DMT with a different setup so its players can actually use the event.
    MouseyyyiLikeRichCloRainbowYiff
  • MouseyyyMouseyyy
    Reactions: 250
    edited July 2020
    Watch, Nexon will put a bebe box to shut us up.
    TheObservantRainbowYiffWONDERGUYXatra
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited July 2020
    You will surely need a double miracle if you wish to cube.
    TheObservantWONDERGUY
  • SaavSaav
    Reactions: 205
    Mouseyyy wrote: »

A Bebe box is such an unacceptable compensation for a lost DMT. I've waited months saving mesos and grinding for hours, 15-20 exp and drop coupons hold minimal value in comparison.
    WONDERGUY
  • KnightDxKnightDx
    Reactions: 5
    edited July 2020
    MAKE DMT A FULL DAY INSTEAD OF GIVING RETURNING PLAYERS, NEW PLAYERS THIS AWFUL EXPERIENCE AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET ANY OF THEIR ITEMS TO TIER UP. LITERALLY I GOT 10 CUBES TO WORK IN AN HOUR THATS 1 CUBE PER MINUTE. HOW IS THIS OK WITH YOU, HOLY ****, I WANT MY MESOS BACK AND MY TIME BACK. GIVE US ALL 20 LEGENDARY SCROLLS FOR THIS PERFORMANCE.
    iLikeRichClo
  • AKPolaB3arAKPolaB3ar
    Reactions: 820
    I am in the same situation I have been able to use 4 cubes in the last 30 min. This is only because I re-logged that many times and was only able to cube upon entry.
  • AirtomAirtom
    Reactions: 820
    edited July 2020
    Couldn't participate in the double miracle time event. I purchased 65 red cubes and only used a few before I couldn't use anything or even play the game.
    I spent all my time last night and had the same problem with the last miracle time... Me and my friends are considering quitting if this keeps on continuing. We just came back to maplestory and this experience hasn't been good during this time.

I don't see a problem with making this a day long event, why must it be 1 hour? This would have helped my damage so much and now I feel like I cant get anywhere.

TL;DR: Couldn't use cubes during both miracle time events because of DC/LAG, I suggest having the event for 24 hours instead of 1

iLikeRichCloWONDERGUY
  • TheObservantTheObservant
    Reactions: 630
    edited July 2020
    I was only able to use 5 cubes. DMT has always been a bit laggy but never quite this bad. If they can add an extra 10 channels to Reboot for the summer because of covid, then they can give us a special 24 hour DMT just this once to combat the server lag.
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited July 2020
    I was only able to use 5 cubes. DMT has always been a bit laggy but never quite this bad. If they can add an extra 10 channels to Reboot for the summer because of covid, then they can give us a special 24 hour DMT just this once to combat the server lag.
    For the next DMT time if you can make it, after using a cube spam change channel until you finally change channels, it's much faster then actually waiting for the cube to be used.

iLikeRichClo
  • ClistenesClistenes
    Reactions: 625
    It was my first DMT and i only use 3 of my 80 cubes. Seriously thinking about retiring from this game
    iLikeRichCloRainbowYiff
  • JelaniJelani
    Reactions: 475
    edited July 2020
    Clistenes wrote: »
    It was my first DMT and i only use 3 of my 80 cubes. Seriously thinking about retiring from this game

Imagine buying sinking hours into the game and buying 450 cubes for DMT and only being able to use 12..........
    Clistenes
  • WhySleepWhySleep
    Reactions: 100
    Mouseyyy wrote: »

Are you a prophet?