[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Majour Halloween Shopping Bug

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,620
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting
Halloween Shopping will automatically cancel itself which makes it impossible to actually get the shopping done.

Also, the event should be 28 days, not 14 days because it is impossible to get the items with 14 days even hard focused on only a certain type of shopping.
Dnaman101

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2022
    The bug with the 16-hour shopping has been forwarded.

The duration of the event is intended. In CMS, at least, it is a recurring event, so we will be able to try to obtain the items we miss this year, next year.

Also, please note that the names and descriptions of the collection rewards for the Halloween furnishings, are misleading. They are actually blueprint sets, not furnishings. That being so, the best strategy is probably to completely ignore the 16-hour shopping trips, and focus on trying to obtain as many unique Halloween furnishings as possible, as that will give the blueprints as well.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • HalFlameVHalFlameV
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2022
    No the actual good Halloween blueprints can only be obtained from the 16 hour shopping trips. So It's very upsetting that it doesn't work, it needs to be fixed immediately, especially since this event doesn't last long, what a joke.
    Dnaman101
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited October 2022
    I also had the 16 hour shopping reset on me.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited October 2022
    Because of this bug alone with event needs to be longer...which I thought before this was even a problem