[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanic SP

Amy101Amy101
Reactions: 200
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting
My Mechanic can't max all skills...it is missing 1 SP in 3rd Job

Maple-221121-155947.jpg

Comments

• JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Hi Mapler,

Is there any chance this is an older character? I believe there is an issue as skills have been updated over the years where the right amount of SP isn't redistributed. You should be able to fix this by resetting your SP.

I hope this helps!

Happy Mapling!
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited November 2022
    Jerebug wrote: »
    Hi Mapler,

Is there any chance this is an older character? I believe there is an issue as skills have been updated over the years where the right amount of SP isn't redistributed. You should be able to fix this by resetting your SP.

I hope this helps!

Happy Mapling!

Why hasn't Mechanic gotten SP reset when skills change like every other class has? A bit disappointing that 7m has to be spent to reset the SP.
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Dnaman101 wrote: »
    Jerebug wrote: »
    Hi Mapler,

I hope this helps!

Happy Mapling!

Why hasn't Mechanic gotten SP reset when skills change like every other class has? A bit disappointing that 7m has to be spent to reset the SP.

Hi Mapler,

I absolutely agree that Mechanic (along with the rest of the resistance classes) should have had their SP reset when their skills changed. I have forwarded this feedback as well.

Happy Mapling!